Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

piperider361

Old June 17th, 2010, 03:36 AM
Is there currently an option to display the current percentages you have in various types of units? For example, if I set my list to 2000 points, is it possible to display in the roster construction screen what percent of my army consists of HQ, etc?

I know it comes up on the roster statistics on the print preview, but is there a way to display it while constructing the roster, rather than having to print preview every time I make a change?
piperider361 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 17th, 2010, 12:43 PM
You can display the roster statistics in an info window. You can either replace one of the two info windows beside the "Available Units" window (click the little arrow and choose "Roster Statistics"), or you can press the circular button just above that to add a "floating" info window that you can move around above AB.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old June 17th, 2010, 01:05 PM
You it would be nice if you can split those off on a 2nd monitor. It's a shame you can't. Could it be something to look at when you guys do another update?
gilvagor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
piperider361

Old June 17th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Terrific, that's just what I was looking for. Thanks.
piperider361 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 17th, 2010, 02:06 PM
gilvagor: You can move the floating info window to a second monitor, so that sounds like it fulfills what you need.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old June 17th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Hey..well what do you know. I tried to do that a while ago but it wouldn't go out of the main screen. Now it works. Awesome.

I guess I should have tried it before I posted.
gilvagor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
piperider361

Old June 21st, 2010, 09:45 AM
Ok, one more follow-up question. I now have percentages displayed on the right, however, it is the percent of my current points, not the maximum. Example being, I have set my roster to be a 2250 list. I then add one 100 pt model that happens to be a Character choice, and it displays me having 100% of characters (which would be true given that moment in time). Is there a way to change it to display what that 100 pts would be of the 2250 roster, without actully having 2250 pts in the roster?
piperider361 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:00 AM
This is an issue with the data files - the data file author decides how the statistic is calculated, and whether it's based on the current total or maximum total points cost. Please report this to the data file author for this game system (for 40k, you can find them at http://ab40k.org) and they should hopefully be able to resolve this.
Colen is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old July 14th, 2010, 08:50 PM
piperider, is this in regards to Warhammer fantasy 8th edition? If so please join us at http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=10265&page=3
karlhunt is offline   #9 Reply With Quote