Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Thazar

Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:28 PM
The headband of vast intellect +4 does not appear to be adding any skill ranks for the selected skills. I created a level 1 human and elf and equipped the item. Selected Stealth and Intimidate and did not gain any ranks, or have the total modifier move. I tired it with a +6 headband and a couple of other skills and did not see anything change. (It also did not work on my existing character that did have it working prior to the update but tried it out on fresh characters with no extra user files to confirm before posting.)

Not sure if this is a bug, or if I am not using the items correctly after the change to the programing.
Thazar is offline   #31
Dwayne

Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:59 PM
If you create an Aasimar and choose Peri Blooded it gives you the correct ability adjustments but it displays +2 Dex and +2Wis instead of +2Int and +2Cha.
Dwayne is offline   #32
Stormwarden

Old July 22nd, 2012, 02:57 PM
The skills granted by intelligence boosting headbands don't seem to be getting added.
Stormwarden is offline   #33
bodrin

Old July 22nd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Bug: Deadeye's lore appears twice on the clerics spell list. Both sourced differently and one missing the target from the spell stat block.

Possible Bug or missing combat conditional :
Stirge special attack :- Attach (Ex) When a stirge hits with a touch attack, its barbed legs latch onto the target, anchoring it in place. An attached stirge is effectively grappling its prey. The stirge loses its Dexterity bonus to AC and has an AC of 12, but holds on with great tenacity and inserts its proboscis into the grappled target's flesh. A stirge has a +8 racial bonus to maintain its grapple on a foe once it is attached. An attached stirge can be struck with a weapon or grappled itself—if its prey manages to win a grapple check or Escape Artist check against it, the stirge is removed.

To emulate the attack I added the grappled condition to my stirge expecting the AC to reflect the penalty but it didn't alter from the bestiary AC standard.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community

Last edited by bodrin; July 22nd, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
bodrin is offline   #34
Exitilus

Old July 22nd, 2012, 06:37 PM
Thunder and Fang Feat

This feat allows you to Wield a Earth Breaker (two hand) and Klar (1 hand, light weapon) and treat it as a Double Weapon (two weapon fighting), without loosing the AC Penalty. Does not appear to function in Hero Labs
Exitilus is offline   #35
Silent Mike

Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:01 PM
Custom Magical/Masterwork Item - Agile Breastplate
When adding Mithral as Material used, only adjusts Weight and Treated As One Category Lower.
Should also Reduce Spell Failure by 10%, increase Max Dex Bonus by 2, decrease Armor Check Penalties by 3, and only cost 1000 GP more as it is a Torso only item(Not a full suit of armor needing 4000 GP)
Silent Mike is offline   #36
Silent Mike

Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Magic, Custom & Masterwork Armor - Agile BreastPlate

When adding Mithral as Material Used, only adjusts Weight and Treat As One Category Lighter.

Should also decrease Spell Failure Chance by 10%, increase Max Dex Bonus by 2, decrease Armor Check penalties by 3, and should only increase price by 1000 GP(Item is Torso only, not full suit needing 4000 GP increase)
Silent Mike is offline   #37
Dragnmoon

Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
I noticed a few of the Ioun Stones from Seeker of Secrets are not authorized for Pathfinder Society in Hero Labs. They are allowed.
Dragnmoon is offline   #38
lothar_wolf

Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:26 AM
Hi there.
I noticed some coding errors around the new Aasimir racial traits.
Alternative racial traits that replace daylight are incorrect. According to sources (BoA) Alternative racial traits replace heritage spell like ability.

HL tells me that I must pick a heritage or there is an error. It is still possible to play a 'default' Aasimir (pre ARG and BoA). It should not give an error if you play a default Aasimir.
lothar_wolf is offline   #39
crobledo

Old July 23rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Not sure if this got caught from the last version but Metamagic rods still have no weight.
crobledo is offline   #40
Closed Thread