Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Michael_Pensacola

Old March 26th, 2014, 06:40 PM
I'm having two issues, which may or may not be connected. Both of them just started happening (since Friday).

First, when I try to load the Pathfinder system in Hero Lab, I get the following message:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rFRThriKre' (Eval Script '#1') on line 2
-> Tag 'source.pPsiUn' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'raFRTKNatP (Eval Script '#2') on line 4
-> Non-existent thing 'trkPPTot' used by script

Initially I was only getting the second error, but then I found a thread that said it was related to a change in the psionics stuff I had downloaded. I don't use psionics, so I deleted the files through Hero Labs 3rd party manager. Then I started getting both of these.

If I try to load my groups .por file, first I get the above message, and then when it loads the files, non of the downloaded content seems to be available. I've attached my log file which lists all of the exact files it can't find. I'm assuming this might be related to the initial errors and the fact that Hero Lab says it is loading those files in recovery mode, but that's just a guess on my part.

To my knowledge, no updates have been installed lately except for the newest Pathfinder one from Lone Wolf.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt hero_lab_load_issues.log.txt (3.6 KB, 3 views)
Michael_Pensacola is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 26th, 2014, 06:48 PM
It's still Psionics Unleashed giving you errors. Hero Lab is searching for a source that was changed or removed. The second error message on the list is hero lab looking for a tracker that is no longer present in the data. (Psionics have been officially implemented by Lone Wolf, which means many things were switched over).

I fixed these errors in my latest release of the forgotten realms files though. (When you're using something that has an FR in the id, it is a Forgottem Realms bug. From what I can tell you haven't updated to the latest release yet.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; March 26th, 2014 at 06:51 PM.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 26th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Forgotten Realms Update Information & Requests go into this thread.

Forgotten Realms Bug Reports go here.

See this thread for information regarding the latest updates.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 26th, 2014, 07:01 PM
The second issue list you've submitted in the .text file appears to be Super Genius Games file issues. For those characters, do a CTRL + K and see if the check boxes are turned on for the SGG supplements. If you deleted the SGG files then that would be what is causing these error messages.

The only other thing I can think of, is that your players downloaded the SGG package from the d20pfsrd site and you haven't, which will throw errors when you load the portfolio.

Last edited by RavenX; March 26th, 2014 at 07:06 PM.
RavenX is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Michael_Pensacola

Old March 26th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
It's still Psionics Unleashed giving you errors. Hero Lab is searching for a source that was changed or removed. The second error message on the list is hero lab looking for a tracker that is no longer present in the data. (Psionics have been officially implemented by Lone Wolf, which means many things were switched over).

I fixed these errors in my latest release of the forgotten realms files though. (When you're using something that has an FR in the id, it is a Forgottem Realms bug. From what I can tell you haven't updated to the latest release yet.
Thanks for your help, deleting the old FR and installing the new update fixed everything.
Michael_Pensacola is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Michael_Pensacola

Old March 26th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
The second issue list you've submitted in the .text file appears to be Super Genius Games file issues. For those characters, do a CTRL + K and see if the check boxes are turned on for the SGG supplements. If you deleted the SGG files then that would be what is causing these error messages.

The only other thing I can think of, is that your players downloaded the SGG package from the d20pfsrd site and you haven't, which will throw errors when you load the portfolio.

I'm not sure why those errors were there, there were also errors on custom stuff I'd created, but now everything is working fine.

Thanks again for taking the time to not only do all the updates on things but also being so willing to help.
Michael_Pensacola is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 26th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Pensacola View Post
I'm not sure why those errors were there, there were also errors on custom stuff I'd created, but now everything is working fine.

Thanks again for taking the time to not only do all the updates on things but also being so willing to help.
You're quite welcome.

I've been working toward releasing the data myself for awhile now, and I try to catch the bugs as they appear. I knew the psionic data was going to need to be fixed once the psionic abilities were implemented by Lone Wolf. So I decided to get those issues fixed quickly. You should have Races of Faerun now as well. It will take time but I am still cranking on that data as time permits.

RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote