Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
meek75

Old November 24th, 2015, 10:17 AM
I have another bug that is stopping me from syncing. The error code message says:

Sync failed with error code: Sanity failed to update (-306)

I have uploaded my master file for LWD already.

I can still access the realm, but now I am afraid of working on my game because I might lose content I enter if I end up having to revert to an earlier version. I was planning on getting a lot done over the thanksgiving break and now I am not sure how to proceed. I am hoping for a speedy resolution.

I have to say that this constant lack of stability is getting really old really fast. I am very close to shelving RW for the foreseeable future. I'm beginning to think the product is just not ready for prime time. I am just starting to lose faith in RW. I don't want to worry about "will it work?" every time I use it. I need a product that is dependable and for the past month my RW has been consistently NOT dependable. I might be venting too harshly right now, and I might feel differently in hour when my frustration lessens, but dang I'm frustrated.

Has anyone else had this error? Any ideas? I afraid that with Thanksgiving so close that my problem may not get any attention for a while. How safe is it to push forward with data entry? What are the chances that I will lose the data?
meek75 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote