Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ErinRigh

Old October 22nd, 2016, 06:42 PM
I was just wondering if anybody had their eye on doing this book? I would be willing to try but as far as Hero Labs goes, i was born last night. Some stuff is intuitive, and some stuff is not difficult to figure out, but I have no clue how to take into effect divine ranks (advancing special abilities, but not basic effects like BAB, Saves and HP), if any one has any ideas for me, i will see what i can come up with, but I would be really cool with it if somebody already has this under works. Just let me know where I can help.

Erin
ErinRigh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 24th, 2016, 04:52 AM
I'm not aware of anyone working on this. There was some work being done on the core system to improve the deity groundwork, but core work has stalled so I don't know if that will get done. I'd have to look at the source to see how much could even be done based on what the d20 system currently supports.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old October 24th, 2016, 06:19 AM
well if there is anything i can do to help, please let me know
ErinRigh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 24th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
well if there is anything i can do to help, please let me know
There's always more to do. I saw you did a PrC from Rages of the Dragon. If you want to provide that to the community along with anything else from that source, I'd be more than happy to take it. Please make a new file for any new content from a single source and when finished you can email it to me (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com)

Note: it doesn't have to be that source...just a suggestion. See the first post on this thread for what's already been done for the next release: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old October 24th, 2016, 09:28 AM
No problem, mate, this program is reasonably simple to operate, so i will do A BUNCH of stuff just point me in a direction if you have a need.
ErinRigh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old October 24th, 2016, 11:51 PM
I was actually able to build divine ranks into the system as a combination of adjustment and template (template to activate abilities, adjustment to select divine rank). I haven't figured out how to do divine salient abilities, but I have the coding working to provide all the static boosts.

Is there a way to open up a tab like the racial tab? Number and power of custom abilities based on the adjustment shouldn't be too difficult if there is.

Last edited by Illyahr; October 24th, 2016 at 11:57 PM.
Illyahr is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old October 25th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
I was actually able to build divine ranks into the system as a combination of adjustment and template (template to activate abilities, adjustment to select divine rank). I haven't figured out how to do divine salient abilities, but I have the coding working to provide all the static boosts.
Can you zip up the user file for that template/adjustment thing and post it here? I might be able to work something out for SDAs
ErinRigh is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old October 25th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Most of this could be done with a character classif there was some way to stop the class from advancing HD, BAB, and Saves and Skill Points. eTools <spits on the ground> had a special feature that could be added to a class that did exactly that, it was used to create monster classes.

Anything like that exist within Hero Lab? Or could something be implemented?

Just a thought
ErinRigh is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old October 27th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Still looking into this project. Illyahr, do you have user files for what you have done? It might give me a starting point.
ErinRigh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old October 28th, 2016, 01:26 PM
It's in a custom file with a lot of other custom stuff I created. I have to move it to a separate file first.
Illyahr is offline   #10 Reply With Quote