Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bidmaron

Old July 17th, 2018, 07:38 PM
[Edited]
I am not getting into a dispute, KBS. Originally, I had posted material showing that there are currently no lossless codecs that stream, but I deleted it because that is really not cogent to RW and was simply my adverse reaction to one of your posts.
But just let me ask you to please tone down the haughty air of your posts on occasion.
You attacked a recent poster who made a seemingly reasonable request to increase view limitations simply because you saw no reason for the request in the way YOU use RW.
Okay, maybe you have an idea of a way to use RW so as not to need so many views. (and based on your usage of the program, I can see how this might be true). The better way to have handled that would be to ask Valyar (I think) how he was running into the View usage limit. Then, if he was doing something where your experience indicated there was a better method to achieve his goals, you could point it out.
Instead, you just come across with almost a statement that only an idiot could think he needed more than 7 views. I feel you may have a valid solution, but I am still wondering what it is because your reaction was so off-putting that Valyar didn't reply any further. (probably to avoid a flame war).

Anyway, you do great things for the community, but please realize you often come across in a very holier-than-thou tone that deprives us of learning the point you very likely have to make.

Thanks, and I hope you consider this in the spirit of a fellow user asking you to help the rest of us learn from your long and honestly impressive experience with the program.

Last edited by Bidmaron; July 17th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
Bidmaron is offline   #21 Reply With Quote