Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 5th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepacelli View Post
So I've not purchased Realm Works yet. I have been looking at it for a very long time now and the thing that interests me the most is the Content Marketplace.

I remember watching the spotlight series and seeing the videos online and seeing them using the Rise of the Runelords. I was running Rise of the Runelords at that time and almost purchased Realm Works in Oct 2015 based on the what was being hyped about the Content Market.

So I waited and waited and kept checking the status of the Content Market.

Needless to say I've since finished the Rise of the Runelords campaign and our group is currently playing Shadowrun 5th Edition. This time I'm not a GM, but instead a player.

But now looking towards the future and the end of this year I'm planning out the next campaign and would love to purchase Realm Works prior to starting anything.

But I don't want to purchase it and have to spend long hours entering the data into it for one of the Paizo Adventure Modules.

So a few questions;
When will Content Market be officially released?
Which Adventure Modules from Paizo will be available at that time or within the weeks following the release of CM?

To the users of Realm Works;
Have any of you taken any of the Paizo Adventure Modules and entered them into RW?
How long did it take if so?
Was this all 6 adventure books, or only a few?

Thanks
Joe
Our hope is to have the Content Market out by Paizo Con or close to it. Our devs have been hard at work adding improvements and necessary items to make this happen.

Yes there will be some Paizo Modules available at launch. I am not at liberty to say which ones yet.
BJ is offline   #17 Reply With Quote