Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 12th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone,

Version 2.3 of the D&D 5th Edition SRD data files are now available. GMs rejoice, because the big change this time is the release of the Tome of Beasts! You can add it to your Hero Lab license here.
Colen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old April 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Oh hell yes!

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 12th, 2018, 06:26 AM
Not to necro this thread, but are there plans to bring the Creature Codex to Hero Lab in the same way?
Fenris447 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
k1ngb00

Old August 15th, 2019, 05:07 PM
Double Necro....

Looks like all the Lair actions are missing from this pack in HL (checked Ancient Void Dragon + Mechuiti). They're blank....

Anyone we could reach out to get this updated? I wasn't expecting to have to look it up elsewhere after installing the pack

Otherwise I love this pack. The pictures are great, and it's a huge addition to what's available for 5e.

Cheers!
k1ngb00 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old August 15th, 2019, 06:49 PM
I reached out to LWD on this a while back. They said that because Lair Actions aren't included in the SRD monsters, they didn't include it in the 5e version.

Now personally I don't think that's enough justification given they now support a product that supports Lair Actions. I think they should add the functionality in and complete the product.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old January 24th, 2020, 11:38 AM
I bought this and have found that the languages Aklo and Tengu are showing up for all of my heroes as standard options. They're not part of any of the Community Files and based on their IDs, it looks like they're from this product.

They show up regardless of whether I have Tome of Beasts selected in my configure hero screen. Can we get their source added, so they become optional?

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote