Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DeltaMasterMind

Old June 1st, 2016, 08:42 AM
We are still very appreciative of your efforts TobyFox2002! May luck be on your side!
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old June 1st, 2016, 08:48 AM
Also I know your busy but here is my error post:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: Dark Sun Campaign Setting.user (line 852) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fConcFire')
File: Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Deities and Spells.user (line 7) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('deiLolth')

I haven't used RavenX's updates for a while now and I did ensure to clear his old link prior to running this thread's link. Downloaded all 5 offerings.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old June 1st, 2016, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
Also I know your busy but here is my error post:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: Dark Sun Campaign Setting.user (line 852) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fConcFire')
File: Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Deities and Spells.user (line 7) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('deiLolth')

I haven't used RavenX's updates for a while now and I did ensure to clear his old link prior to running this thread's link. Downloaded all 5 offerings.
Did you delete ravenX's files before installing mine? If not could you try that and see what happens.

Go to Tools > Manage 3rd Party Updates and any of RavenX's updates and delete them and then reinstall the new version.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old June 1st, 2016, 11:21 AM
Yeah I did that long ago prior to this install. The only Third party updates I have are the Community pack 1.2, Shadow's geslalt, and the updates from your update link. It is true a while back I did try RavenX's updates but I had to remove them due to errors. I have temporarily fixed the afflicted files by removing the offending additions and no other errors have been reported. So I am currently in good standing with the updates. I hope this was informative.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old June 2nd, 2016, 07:23 PM
I have encountered an error when running through things. It seems to happen when you try to add a a custom magic item. Potions, Wands etc. It is not a critical error. It does not stop you from using your game, it does not cause the compiler to crash. It just notifies you and lets you move on.

I wanted you to know that I am aware of it and please just ignore it for the time being. I will push an update for this within the week.

--
Also, the 'sBeF...' are not part of this, you don't need to worry about them. They are experimental files. And how I first noticed this error.
Attached Images
File Type: png DescInfo-Error.png (410.9 KB, 14 views)
TobyFox2002 is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old July 27th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Dark sun bug report.

Campaign setting.
Concentrated Fire

Feat fConcfire is a duplicate error.

This exists in Pathfinder now but it's different to the Dark Sun version.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old July 27th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Dark Sun Bug Report #2

Terrors of Athas

Kank, Domestic Brood Queen
Kank, Domestic Soldier
Kank, Domestic Worker

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Thing 'rDSKanDBrQ' - Bootstrap thing 'raImpGrIll' does not exist
Thing 'rDSKanDSol' - Bootstrap thing 'raImpGrIll' does not exist
Thing 'rDSKanDWor' - Bootstrap thing 'raImpGrIll' does not exist

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
crawlerotn

Send a message via Yahoo to crawlerotn

Old August 31st, 2016, 05:44 PM
hey TobyFox... thx for all you have been doing with these files. I have a question, I have noticed you were doing things for DL on the Knightly Orders, but I have yet to see anything concerning the White, Red and Black Robes. Are you planning to try and integrate them?
crawlerotn is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old October 17th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Having trouble with the update link on my Ipad, have it in correctly. But it keeps coming up as an error when I try to update.

Most likely just my own error, not yours.

BTW, shouldn't the Kank show up under NPC races not PC races?

Last edited by Sarelth; October 17th, 2016 at 09:01 AM.
Sarelth is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old October 22nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlerotn View Post
hey TobyFox... thx for all you have been doing with these files. I have a question, I have noticed you were doing things for DL on the Knightly Orders, but I have yet to see anything concerning the White, Red and Black Robes. Are you planning to try and integrate them?
Yes, eventually. I have been VERY busy lately, and will likely remain busy for a while, hence why I haven't responded (sorry about that). The problem with the wizarding orders is that require some additional mechanics that I need to to think about how to implement.

Specifically, MOON Magic, probably an in-play adjustment with a numeric value for what phase of the moon it is. Clumsy and inelegant as that seems.

However, if I must be honest, I think the orders would be best served by adding a set of archetypes for the various arcane classes; Wizard, Sorcerer, Arcanist, Magus etc. As for bard; in the world of Krynn (as with most 3.5), they were very often considered Divine. So not sure about them. Not sure exactly where a Witch would fit in or if a Summoner would really make sense, but as you can see it is something I'll need to give some thought to.

Rest assured I have not forgotten about DL or any other of the books I'm working with.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #70 Reply With Quote