Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Silveras

Old April 27th, 2012, 07:15 PM
With regard to the "Favorite Metamagic section disappearing off the bottom of the tab" (Sorcerer class tab) bug, it looks better, but if the window is sized "just right" to show the spells known list, the Favorite Metamagic section still disappears.

It looks as if the larger scrollbar for the whole tab only appears if there is not enough room to show the Spells Known list and the bar for selecting new spells fully, regardless of whether the Favorite Metamagic section fits.

It *is* better, I think, because if the scroillbar for the Spells Known list appears, so does the scrollbar for the rest of the tab.

For the images, "NoScroll" is just a few pixels taller than "Scroll"
Attached Images
File Type: png NoScroll.png (485.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Scroll.jpg (78.6 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Silveras; April 27th, 2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Added thumbnails
Silveras is offline   #151 Reply With Quote
Orcadorsala

Old April 28th, 2012, 03:53 AM
The graveknight template is missing a character sheet notation of the extra 1d6 elemental damage with all weapons.
Orcadorsala is offline   #152 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old April 28th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Skull & Shackles players guide

Trait: Ancient Explorer
Pick one of two knowledge skills which become a class skill once chosen also
grants Polyglot or Cyclops as a bonus language.

Error: No option to pick the bonus language just the skill.

Manually adding the bonus language to a character causes a X language(s) over error to be displayed in either the background or personal tab.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #153 Reply With Quote
dsprague

Old April 28th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I recently downloaded the latest update.

When I change the armor that my character has equipped, I was expecting my skills for strength and dex related skills to properly change.

However, even with no armor equipped, my character's skills seem to have the highest AC adjustment penalty applied.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Nevermind!!!

I figured out why this was occurring and it is not an issue or bug.

Last edited by dsprague; April 28th, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
dsprague is offline   #154 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 29th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Skull & Shackles players guide

Trait: Ancient Explorer
Pick one of two knowledge skills which become a class skill once chosen also
grants Polyglot or Cyclops as a bonus language.

Error: No option to pick the bonus language just the skill.

Manually adding the bonus language to a character causes a X language(s) over error to be displayed in either the background or personal tab.
How many language slots does your character have on the Background tab? When I test the trait, I have one extra slot.
Mathias is offline   #155 Reply With Quote
flip202f

Old April 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I reported a bug earlier that a life oracle with the channel ability who who went into Holy vindicator, HL did not stack the levels correctly and gave too many channels.
In the most recent release, The Life oracle channel revelation does not exist at all now. You can still select the revelation, and take any channel based feats, but the math and tracked resources simply does not exist anymore. Not sure what happened. Any insights?
flip202f is offline   #156 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old April 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I have a Fighter 10 Cavalier 6 that has a +3 Composite Longbow (+4 STR). However, HL only shows the +3 from the magic enhancement as part of the damage. The +4 STR is not accounted for.

I tried going to the Permanent adjustments under the Personal tab and added a +1 to Weapon Damage.

Last edited by silverhair2012; April 29th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
silverhair2012 is offline   #157 Reply With Quote
Hawktitan

Old April 29th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
With regard to the "Favorite Metamagic section disappearing off the bottom of the tab" (Sorcerer class tab) bug, it looks better, but if the window is sized "just right" to show the spells known list, the Favorite Metamagic section still disappears.

It looks as if the larger scrollbar for the whole tab only appears if there is not enough room to show the Spells Known list and the bar for selecting new spells fully, regardless of whether the Favorite Metamagic section fits.

It *is* better, I think, because if the scroillbar for the Spells Known list appears, so does the scrollbar for the rest of the tab.

For the images, "NoScroll" is just a few pixels taller than "Scroll"
This. To duplicate the problem add spells one at a time until the favorite metamagic/wordcasting gets pushed off the page, then it is hidden with no scrollbar. Add another spell and the scrollbar appears. Depends on the window size of the Hero Lab application.
Hawktitan is offline   #158 Reply With Quote
chava

Old April 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Error message: Attempt to access field 'xAllLev' that does not exist for thing 'cOraChan'

Create an Oracle of Life and add the Channel Revelation.

Channel Positive/Negative Energy does not show up under Special Abilities.
chava is offline   #159 Reply With Quote
Tobes

Old April 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
I have a Fighter 10 Cavalier 6 that has a +3 Composite Longbow (+4 STR). However, HL only shows the +3 from the magic enhancement as part of the damage. The +4 STR is not accounted for.

I tried going to the Permanent adjustments under the Personal tab and added a +1 to Weapon Damage.
I've also had this problem – composite bows not adding any Strength modifier to damage – as have a number of other posters/users. I hope it's not a difficult fix.
Tobes is offline   #160 Reply With Quote