Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 13th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Export is Here! Along with a few bits of info on various other topics.

It’s been a rough journey, but we’ve finally arrived and the many items mentioned in our previous update are now available for all!

We are thrilled to grant you the power to share your realms with friends, family, and our community. However, please keep in mind that with great power comes great responsibility, be sure that anything you share with others is actually yours to share. For Example: If you’ve put game content in Realm Works that is not your original work, you cannot legally distribute this realm publicly to others. If we come across such material on our forums, we will be forced to take it down. So create safely everyone!

Videos: One of our talented users has already begun making videos showing off the new features! You can learn about importing and get a sneak peek of the first official content in his video titled Realm Works - Importing Shared Content.

You can find several other videos in our Realm Works in Action forum!

The Grey Council: As we explained in our last update, we’ll be introducing a curated community content program! We’re putting a talented group of people together that we’ve fondly named “The Grey Council”. They will have the honor of reviewing the content users submit and providing us with feedback, allowing us to offer the best quality possible in our community section of the store.

We should have more information available soon for those waiting to submit content.

Free Content:
Everyone will be getting their promised content toward the end of next week. Haven’t heard about the free loot yet? You can read all about it here!

Content Market: The Content Market is coming soon! The first part of February should see everyone happily browsing the new store and downloading content for their table. Keep an eye out for upcoming articles detailing potential products and costs of purchase.

Designer's Diary Coming Soon: We’ll be posting a variety of Designer’s Diary articles in the days ahead that will delve into many of the new features recently introduced in Realm Works. Be sure to bookmark our new page and check back often!

Last edited by BJ; January 13th, 2017 at 11:04 PM.
BJ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old January 14th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Deleted

Last edited by Pollution; February 17th, 2017 at 03:38 AM.
Pollution is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
They're still getting the triluminary prepared... and deciding whether it should be 3 of each caste, or the workers should have a greater voice.
Silveras is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
Are you planning on recruiting yourselves or are you looking for volunteers, or do you already have a list of people, or what?

This one has been pretty vague since it was announced.
We will be recruiting next week.
BJ is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 14th, 2017, 08:47 PM
And a bug fix release is now available to address most of the issues that users reported to us today!
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old January 16th, 2017, 05:07 AM
I have not made any new videos due to the new update to my headset has made it not work with Cyberlink's software. It went from buggy, as seen(er heard) in my video, to not working at all.

I just haven't gotten around to looking at a new mic.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old January 16th, 2017, 09:11 AM
I cannot recommend the Blue snowball desk mic more highly. Many vloggers swear by it. And after having more headphones destroyed by my kids than I want to think about, it's paid for itself several times over the last few years.
AEIOU is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Dhrakken

Old January 16th, 2017, 09:42 AM
I just recently purchased the Yeti from Blue Microphones, love it!
Dhrakken is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old January 16th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
I cannot recommend the Blue snowball desk mic more highly. Many vloggers swear by it. And after having more headphones destroyed by my kids than I want to think about, it's paid for itself several times over the last few years.
Your not the first to suggest this very mic, your just adding to its lure!

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #10 Reply With Quote