Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

BigOzzie

Old February 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Creating a weapon made of silver always reduces its damage by 1, when it should only be applied to slashing and piercing weapons.
BigOzzie is offline   #391
quixoticparadigm

Old February 27th, 2012, 06:40 AM
I would like to revise my previous fix for XP in PFS Journals. It would be best if you could choose between 0.5 XP, 1 XP, 2 XP, and 3 XP.

0.5 XP - Slow Play
1 XP - Scenario Play
2 XP - Under old rules, if you died in a module you would get -1 XP & PA. There is also a scenario worth 2 XP instead of 1.
3 XP - Surviving a module under old and new OP rules.

I don't see anything else ever happening in PFS that would require any other amounts of XP.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #392
Fiann

Old February 27th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8sword View Post
Any chance firearm bullets can be made of metal in the program so that I can add the Alchemical silver quality to them. There still is no mechanism to have silver firearm bullets.
It will still let you add it and it appears to be priced correctly, it just gives an error in the validation check.
Fiann is offline   #393
Fiann

Old February 27th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
A Mithral Shirt which is a specific item does weigh in at 10lbs. Click the link or look it up in the CORE book.

But when you go to create one the rules say to take half the weight of the item so you get 12.5 lbs. This is exactly the same as it was in 3.5 and HL is doing it exactly like the CORE rules say to.

Its just another quirk of the Pathfinder/d20 rule set.
Thanks, what about the haversack? Is there a way to fix it besides just waiting for the new files? The difference is just enough to push my encumbrance over the line into medium and throws off the numbers for AC, etc.
Fiann is offline   #394
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiann View Post
Thanks, what about the haversack? Is there a way to fix it besides just waiting for the new files? The difference is just enough to push my encumbrance over the line into medium and throws off the numbers for AC, etc.
There's an "Encumbrance" adjustment on the other adjustments table on the adjust tab.
Mathias is offline   #395
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOzzie View Post
Creating a weapon made of silver always reduces its damage by 1, when it should only be applied to slashing and piercing weapons.
Exactly which weapons are you reporting this on? I just tried making a silver heavy mace, and the damage is fine.
Mathias is offline   #396
Fiann

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
There's an "Encumbrance" adjustment on the other adjustments table on the adjust tab.
That got it. Thanks.
Fiann is offline   #397
fasthd97

Old February 29th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Mithril shirts give wrong spell failure rate should be 10% but it shows as 30%
fasthd97 is offline   #398
quixoticparadigm

Old February 29th, 2012, 04:58 PM
The Performance Combat is never being calculated correctly.

Also, is there a way to show resonance powers of ioun stones in wayfinders? I know they don't currently show up whenever you slot an ioun stone into a wayfinder.

Last edited by quixoticparadigm; February 29th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #399
Asandir

Old March 1st, 2012, 04:41 AM
Believe I have found an error in the Monk abilities. The Quivering Palm special ability. On the In Play page, I believe it shows that it is a 1/week ability. The text says "he can use this quivering palm attack once per day"..." Otherwise, if the monk strikes successfully and the target takes damage from the blow, the quivering palm attack succeeds. Thereafter, the monk can try to slay the victim at any later time, as long as the attempt is made within a number of days equal to his monk level."
Asandir is offline   #400
Closed Thread