Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

King Joey

Old July 14th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Hey guys. I've been using the PFRPG_Monk_FoB_CORE.user datafile and it's been working great. All of a sudden tonight I started getting errors when I load my monk's portfolio. These are the errors:

Quote:
Pick 'cMnkFlur' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '401'
Pick 'pFlurryWea' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '417'
I found those picks ('cMnkFlur' and 'pFlurryWea') in the datafile, but can't figure out what the batch '401' and batch '417' refers to. Do I need to update the datafile or something?

Weird. Just started working again.

Last edited by King Joey; July 14th, 2012 at 11:52 PM. Reason: started working again
King Joey is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
FullMadness2012

Old July 15th, 2012, 05:33 PM
A mighty thanks for that data file. Got to see the Full FoB stats on the screen and printed form.

Well done..!!!
FullMadness2012 is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Reangelis

Old August 21st, 2012, 10:04 PM
Hello. I see here that you've fixed the issue with Flurry of Blows, but I don't know how to make that work with my Hero Lab. I need it to work in Fantasy Grounds 2, and I can't get Flurry of Blows to be an attack option for my monk. Since it's basically my bread and butter during combat, this troubles me greatly. Is there some way for me to download the fix you've created? Would that make it work for me?

(P.S., Sorry for being so ignorant of how this works. It's all completely new to me.)
Reangelis is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
FullMadness2012

Old September 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Sorry to bring this thread from the beyond. But the file for the Monk showing the full BAB on the FOB, is no longer there. Just a FYI notice.
FullMadness2012 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 8th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMadness2012 View Post
Sorry to bring this thread from the beyond. But the file for the Monk showing the full BAB on the FOB, is no longer there. Just a FYI notice.
If you are talking about the user file to modify the weapon, that is no longer needed. They modify the weapon in the core data files now. So remove the user file and it should show on the actual weapon now.
risner is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
FullMadness2012

Old September 8th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Oh, okay...
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
If you are talking about the user file to modify the weapon, that is no longer needed. They modify the weapon in the core data files now. So remove the user file and it should show on the actual weapon now.
FullMadness2012 is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old March 20th, 2013, 09:03 PM
The core data file still doesn't seem to account for FoB's BAB for Power Attack? Or am I missing something?

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2013, 07:32 AM
There is a stickied thread in this forum with a link to our bug tracking system. Please report bugs there, and not in individual threads.
Mathias is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Unseelie

Old March 21st, 2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
The core data file still doesn't seem to account for FoB's BAB for Power Attack? Or am I missing something?
It's certainly working for me. If you enable PA on the in-play tab, it shows the regular melee and FoB values for all of my 'Monk' attacks.

That said, what I'm seeing is that if it's selected in the In-Play tab, it's part of the calculations for the PDF of the character... so you're looking at either needing to have two PDFs (one with PA on, one with PA off) or always needing to remember to either add PA, or subtract PA based off of the PDF.

Last edited by Unseelie; March 21st, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Unseelie is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old March 27th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie View Post
It's certainly working for me. If you enable PA on the in-play tab, it shows the regular melee and FoB values for all of my 'Monk' attacks.

That said, what I'm seeing is that if it's selected in the In-Play tab, it's part of the calculations for the PDF of the character... so you're looking at either needing to have two PDFs (one with PA on, one with PA off) or always needing to remember to either add PA, or subtract PA based off of the PDF.
Well, it shows the FoB minus PA but based on Monks normal BAB. eg A 4th level monks BAB is 4 when flurrying so power attack should be -2/+4 but it only subtracts 1 from FoB.

I filed a bug report already. My original post was more of "is this a bug?" as i wasn't originally sure.

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #50 Reply With Quote