Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lothar_wolf

Old June 20th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
One or 1?

I am not 100% sold on this; wasn't the previous time it got discussed, either; it still is easier to deal with than extended fights over .5, 1 vs .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3.

Especially since we don't know if there might not be new additions in the future.

PFS APs?
I would have thought this was easily fixed. Maybe impletement a drop box with all XP options and the player chooses based off what is on his record sheet.

If AP get added then update drop box with new xp valies.
lothar_wolf is offline   #301 Reply With Quote
kiwiglen

Old June 21st, 2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiglen View Post
+1 trait bonus to Diplomacy and Knowledge (History). The Diplomacy bonus appears but not the Knowledge (History), even after the knowledge skills is manually added
Reposting for context

Chilvarous trait bug

+1 trait bonus to Diplomacy and Knowledge (History).

The Diplomacy bonus appears but not the Knowledge (History), even after the knowledge skills is manually added
kiwiglen is offline   #302 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:08 AM
This seems to be a HL bug...

In the same portfolio, I have two different characters with wands. For the first character, the wand appears in "tracked resources" but for the second character no wands appear there.

FWIW, the first character has a single wand and the second character has several.
AncientOne is offline   #303 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
This seems to be a HL bug...

In the same portfolio, I have two different characters with wands. For the first character, the wand appears in "tracked resources" but for the second character no wands appear there.

FWIW, the first character has a single wand and the second character has several.
Wands have a checkbox on the Magic tab, so that you can differentiate between the wands you have with you and the wands that aren't currently available, and only the equipped wands are shown on the tracked resources.
Mathias is offline   #304 Reply With Quote
Professor Z

Old June 24th, 2012, 03:12 AM
When activating the Int boosting version of a Cognatogen in the in-play tab of a Mindchemist, it increases the number of bombs per day that can be thrown when it shouldn't.

Also the duration listed for the Cognatogen is listed at zero.
Professor Z is offline   #305 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old June 24th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Droz View Post
Getting the following error when opening a previously saved or creating a new Fighter (Brawler archetype) character. It's looks like it's part of the Close Control Class Ability.
I'm getting a similar error on the Cad Fighter archetype and the Dirty Trick and Steal maneuvers.

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #306 Reply With Quote
Tahzim

Old June 25th, 2012, 06:51 PM
When making an oracle of fire recently I noticed that the bonus spells are all cure spells and not the fire spells normally associated with this oracle mystery.
Tahzim is offline   #307 Reply With Quote
prototype00

Old June 26th, 2012, 06:20 AM
For the new Advanced Races Guide, the Samsaran alternate racial trait Mystic Past Life is not working. It is selectable but the main problem is that spells are not selecteable from the fields that appear in the Racial Template and Faction abilities area. Also, when anything is chosen, a "syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression" error shows up.

Also, in the Mystic Past Life field in the Add Alternate Racial traits area, is that supposed to list only one spellcasting class (the one you are in currently presumably) so as to exclude those spells from the final selection below? (Not that I would be able to discern that anyway, as the spell selection as previously mentioned isn't working).

prototype00
prototype00 is offline   #308 Reply With Quote
teaubaut

Old June 26th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype00 View Post
For the new Advanced Races Guide, the Samsaran alternate racial trait Mystic Past Life is not working. It is selectable but the main problem is that spells are not selecteable from the fields that appear in the Racial Template and Faction abilities area. Also, when anything is chosen, a "syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression" error shows up.
prototype00
You have to select a class below before spells can be picked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype00 View Post
Also, in the Mystic Past Life field in the Add Alternate Racial traits area, is that supposed to list only one spellcasting class (the one you are in currently presumably) so as to exclude those spells from the final selection below? (Not that I would be able to discern that anyway, as the spell selection as previously mentioned isn't working).

prototype00
I think the number of spells you can select is calculated wrong ie. if you are a Magus and your int. modifier goes up it ask for more spells, and I do know Mystic Past Life is not removing Shards of the Past.
teaubaut is offline   #309 Reply With Quote
prototype00

Old June 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaubaut View Post
You have to select a class below before spells can be picked.
Ah, right. I was confused because the fields list everything and not just spells. +1 charisma for example does not correspond to any spell that I am familiar with.

prototype00
prototype00 is offline   #310 Reply With Quote