Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nightfox

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:29 PM
Is it possible to add to the Optional Rules? Are they coded in the back end, or are they something we can tweak and add to?

Specifically, Pathfinder has HP Options for "Average HP at New Levels" and "Max HP at New Levels". Yet 3.5 only has "Max HP at New Levels". Though as a DM I don't mind throwing an Anti-Party with max HP at the group }:->, my players have been known to be somewhat vocal against it. On the other hand, I don't have a lot of time for number crunching in my prep, and I'd prefer to spend what spare time I have, adding prestige classes, items, and other goodies that I can give to the party which often keeps them from rioting when they face things that have a lazy max hp.

Is there a way to set up other HP options or are we stuck with Max or filling in by hand?
Nightfox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 1st, 2012, 04:36 PM
You can add new options that will be seen among the optional rules.

However, you won't always be able to implement all the rules you want to attach to those optional rules. Changing the way default HP are set is one of the cases where a user can't get at all the pieces that are needed to make that change.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote