Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mbran01

Old April 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Is it possible to remove the elven racial weapons from elves. I have tried creating a new elf race with out the racial weapons picked, but the weapons are still there.

Any help would be hot and thanks in advance.

Michael
mbran01 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
The way racial weapon groups work is that there is a tag on the weapon, then that matches up with the race and grants proficiency.

I think that if your new elf race doesn't "count as" or replace the old one, they should not gain proficiency with the elven weapons as long as they don't have the weapon familiarity special. Alternately, you could make a replacement Elf race removing the weapon familiarity that counts as and replaces the old race, and then ALSO make copies of the relevant weapons, and remove the wGroup.rElf tag from them, and I think it doesn't matter if they replace the old weapon version or not.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mbran01

Old April 13th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Removing the wGroup.rElf tag from the weapons worked, I also had to replace the Elf race with one that did not have any racial weapons selected.

Thank you for your help.
mbran01 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote