Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Belafon

Old February 20th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theegravedigger View Post
The Cantrip Penumbra has been replaced by the spell Protective Penumbra, which is 2 levels higher. The cantrip is still available in the game, though it's been removed from the SRD.
Several additional cantrips were originally intended to be a part of Ultimate Magic. They were removed late in the development process for a variety of reasons (check the Paizo boards if you want details). However, they were all released later on the Paizo Blog as optional material.

The bug here is that the cantrips Breeze, Drench, Jolt, Penumbra, Root, and Scoop are tagged as being content from Ultimate Magic and from Paizo Blog. So even if you do not have Paizo Blog content enabled, these are showing up as options in the sorcerer/wizard spell list. They should be Paizo Blog only.
Belafon is offline   #361
quixoticparadigm

Old February 20th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Is there a way we can get the journal to do XP for a module for PFS? It would be nice to enter in a single journal entry instead of 3 of the same. Especially since they expanded the campaign to go higher than level 12 through module play.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #362
Arrow Del

Old February 21st, 2012, 06:10 PM
I've looked through a few pages and haven't seen the error listed yet that I've noticed...the Alchemist's Lab is overpriced, it displays as 500 gold, when it fact it should be 200 gold.

(yes...I just got it today and I've been fiddling around with it and things like that pop out at me when it throws my game budget for a loop)
Arrow Del is offline   #363
kinevon

Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:24 AM
I was entering a Nagaji Sorcerer (Dragon - Bronze) 5, Dragon Disciple 7.
Took the Ability Focus feat, but it is not offering Breath Weapon as an option, and what it is offering are not legal options:
Blindsense (30 feet)
Low-Light Vision
Resistant
Serpent's Sense

I am also not getting the actual to hit for the dragon claws or dragon bite attacks in the output.
kinevon is offline   #364
Kingofgeeks

Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:55 AM
Hi,

I Have a ranger dual wielding sawtooth sabers and until the latest patch the maths was right,

in fact its showing as right on herolab but when i go to print it, even after selecting, show 2 weapon fighting, it puts it down by a futher 2 (hero lab says +9/+4 mh +9oh, Print out wants to say +7/2 +7)

Any ideas?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled

Thanks
Kingofgeeks is offline   #365
kinevon

Old February 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
I was entering a Nagaji Sorcerer (Dragon - Bronze) 5, Dragon Disciple 7.
Took the Ability Focus feat, but it is not offering Breath Weapon as an option, and what it is offering are not legal options:
Blindsense (30 feet)
Low-Light Vision
Resistant
Serpent's Sense

I am also not getting the actual to hit for the dragon claws or dragon bite attacks in the output.
After the update, it is down to offering me only the Serpent's Sense as an option for Ability Focus.

After deleting Ability Focus and rechoosing it, it is not offering any options. Dragon's Breath should be a legal option.
kinevon is offline   #366
Jhaizer

Old February 23rd, 2012, 05:45 AM
ok here's my problem. I have a character half human - half dragon [template] (black) level 11 fighter/level 10 hellknight/level 1 sorcerer

so i got immunity to acid, sleep, paralysis, fire and cold.

my is i got immunity in cold. but you can only gain my immunity when i get to level 20 sorcerer because of my draconic bloodline (white)

Power of Wyrms (Su): At 20th level, your draconic heritage becomes manifest. You gain immunity to paralysis, sleep, and damage of your energy type. You also gain blindsense 60 feet.

here's the source of my immunity
Source - immunity

Hellknight plate - Fire

Half dragon template [black] - acid,sleep,paralysis

sorcerer level 1 (draconic bloodline [white]) - Cold

how did i get the cold immunity when you will get it at level 20 with draconic bloodline??

is it a herolab bug?

thanks for your answers it will really help me.
Jhaizer is offline   #367
Jhaizer

Old February 23rd, 2012, 05:52 AM
ok here's my problem. I have a character half human - half dragon [template] (black) level 11 fighter/level 10 hellknight/level 1 sorcerer

so i got immunity to acid, sleep, paralysis, fire and cold.

my is i got immunity in cold. but you can only gain my immunity when i get to level 20 sorcerer because of my draconic bloodline (white)

Power of Wyrms (Su): At 20th level, your draconic heritage becomes manifest. You gain immunity to paralysis, sleep, and damage of your energy type. You also gain blindsense 60 feet.

here's the source of my immunity
Source - immunity

Hellknight plate - Fire

Half dragon template [black] - acid,sleep,paralysis

sorcerer level 1 (draconic bloodline [white]) - Cold

how did i get the cold immunity when you will get it at level 20 with draconic bloodline??

is it a herolab bug?

thanks for your answers it will really help me.
Jhaizer is offline   #368
Aaron

Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10d10 View Post
Witch's Fox Familiar is not giving her a +2 on Reflex saves.
Make sure the "Within 1 mile" box is checked on the IN-Play tab, it is working for me when the box is checked.
Aaron is offline   #369
Aaron

Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Actually it only works for a normal meteor hammer. It does not work for a magical or masterwork version. Additionally, when a monk uses the weapon in "fortress mode" the program cancels out the monk's Wis and special armor bonus (as if the monk was wearing armor and/or using a shield). This should not happen.
Should be working as of yesterday's update.
Aaron is offline   #370
Closed Thread