Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

LordValerius

Old October 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Hey all,

I am adding the Planning Domain to a new character and it lists all of the Planning domain spells and granted power but the spells don't seem to be available to choose when choosing domain spells and the granted power doesn't seem to be granted LOL

Any clue? It seems like the entry for the Planning Domain was never finished or am I missing something? The regular files for HL are read only correct? So I can't change the original entry or is the Planning Domain added in by another source? I recently added Lawful G's stuff...Maybe it was in there....

Val
LordValerius is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Bregginkrak

Old November 4th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I added Windstorm and Summoner domains to my Cleric build, but the domain spells are not all available to add to my memorized spell list. Because the spells are not available to add I get the validation issues.

I've played around with the Editor and sourcing, but can't figure out exactly what I need to do to get the actual domain spells to show up in the Add Domain Spells drop down.

Thanks

Bregginkrak
DND 3.5
Bregginkrak is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
tpeterson

Old November 10th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I modified the the "Spell Comp Domains" file by clicking on the "spell" tab and entering in all the spells required per domain. Tried to attach or insert here, but unable. Hope this helps.
tpeterson is offline   #3 Reply With Quote