Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old April 19th, 2011, 05:51 AM
So I've figured out how to change the name (xName), Summary (xSumm) and even the description (CustDesc) of a special ability from a feat. However, it doesn't seem to affect the name in the Charges list or the Statblock. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I've played around with the timing, taking them to some extremes, with no change. I'm currently sitting at First 900.

The reason I'm doing this is because there are feats in Complete Psionic that increase the number of charges per day a creature has for a psi-like ability. Several of the abilities were created with the text "(1/day)" in the name. I can change it for the Special tab, but not the other areas as mentioned above. The simplest solution might just be to create a new special without that text and use replaceid, but any other thoughts would be appreciated. I consider that more of a last resort solution.
Sendric is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:10 AM
The statblock and character sheet not being updated is a known thing. It is what is holding up revised wild shape, apparently. I don't think I have heard about the name being updated on the Special tab but not the In Play tab. Could you send me a copy of the files you are working with so I can fiddle with the timings myself?
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Here's the file. In the feat tab, you can check "Dromite Ray", "Duergar Expansion", or "Duergar Invisbility". They all pretty much do the same thing. Note that I added Counts as Race tags to these races in the Custom Races file so you'll be seeing warnings about racial pre-reqs, but that shouldn't affect your testing. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CPsi - Feats.zip (2.3 KB, 1 views)
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote