Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Snouffman

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Still haven't seen any response to my post about the Dragon Disciple HERE. Just wondering if you guys had taken a look at it yet?
Snouffman is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snouffman View Post
Still haven't seen any response to my post about the Dragon Disciple HERE. Just wondering if you guys had taken a look at it yet?
Post #58 in this thread:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....2&postcount=58
Mathias is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
karmill

Old October 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the quick response Mathias! As always, I'm very appreciative of all the hard work you do!
karmill is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old October 20th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
I don't have the Rise of the Rune Lords Adventure Paths (My GM Does but I'll see if I can get a copy.). But I have noticed in Hero Labs under Magic Items there is two different spellings of Sihidron (sp). I'm not 100% sure how to spell it myself lol. But thought I'd mention it. It has to do with the Ring and Amulet.

Also the Discriptions of the Rune Enhancements for Weapons seem to be a bit off.

Again I'll get a copy of these so I can give exact details.
Got the Info!

Runeforged Weapons. It's enchantments for Rise of the Rune Lords and in Hero Lab.

In the Description (HL) of all of them it says it gives you a -2 on DiploArmorArcFly. Should say just diplomacy. It appears to correctly function as a minus to diplomacy and nothing else.
Exitilus is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old October 20th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Mathias. I was reading the following FAQ on Paizo (http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...#v5748eaic9nd9)

It says other classes that get Domains can use the Subdomains. Can this function be put into Hero Labs too ?
Exitilus is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old October 20th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I noticed on the description for "Share Spells with Familiar" it says that any spell cast on the master may also affect the familiar. However, in PF, that is not how this works any more. Share spells only lets you cast a spell with the target of you on your familiar but a single casting does not affect both.

For example, if I wanted to be cast shield on myself, I could, but my familiar would not have it. If the following round, I cast it on my familiar, we would both have it. However, it would take two castings and in this case two rounds to do so.

Not as cool as it was in 3.5. I just wanted to bring that to your attention as a possible fix.
Hendel is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
MToscan

Send a message via ICQ to MToscan Send a message via MSN to MToscan

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayd3000 View Post
Make sure you have it set to show everything and not just show what the character is eligible for. I get nailed by this one everytime.
I did, the City Born feat is not there.
I also activated Rise of the Runelords package where the feat first appeared.

EDIT: mea culpa, they're feats, not traits!

Last edited by MToscan; October 21st, 2010 at 08:14 AM.
MToscan is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Mathias. I was reading the following FAQ on Paizo (http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...#v5748eaic9nd9)

It says other classes that get Domains can use the Subdomains. Can this function be put into Hero Labs too ?
Please skim through the current bug reports thread before posting a new report - this question was asked and answered already in this thread. There's also a search function available for the entire forum, slightly down from the top on the right-hand side of the webpage.
Mathias is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
Snouffman

Old October 21st, 2010, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post

Oops, not sure how I missed that, thanks!
Snouffman is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
mbeach90266

Old October 21st, 2010, 09:28 AM
I can't find where to access the Variant Class Abilities for the pre-existing core classes. For instance, how do I create an Urban Ranger or Weapon Master?

Thanks so much for the great application.
mbeach90266 is offline   #90 Reply With Quote