Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Rithralas

Old October 17th, 2010, 06:47 PM
How do I create a werewolf in the Bestiary add on? I don't see any way to add the lycanthrope template? Is this feature not included? Or, have I overlooked something?
Rithralas is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 17th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Templates are in the same list as classes - they're at the bottom of the list.
Mathias is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old October 17th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Just noticed that the Cav's Animal Link info says Druid - since it's a direct copy of that aspect. Unless it's because my PC has Druid 1 and Cav 1.
Unsure if this is fixed or if I'm just not working it right - Do the In-Play modifications - say things like using the Wand of CLW charges - stick around? I noticed that when I marked off the 8 charges for the in-play session did not reduce the number of blank boxes on the PDF printout. I'm unsure if they should or how to reduce the overall number of charges.
Issak

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old October 17th, 2010, 10:28 PM
I noticed in the skill sections of both my Druid's animal companion, his riding horse and the pack horse that they all show the fly skill as a class skill. The Leopard animal companion has a Flyy skill mod of +7, the horses have Fly skill mods of +0.

It just seems unusual for them to have the Fly skill.

silverhair2012 is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
karmill

Old October 18th, 2010, 07:29 AM
I just noticed that HeroLabs gives you the Persuasive feat at 8th level for the Nobility domain instead of the Leadership feat noted in the Core Rulebook (p. 46).

Leadership (Ex): At 8th level, you receive Leadership as
a bonus feat. In addition, you gain a +2 bonus on your
leadership score as long as you uphold the tenets of your
deity (or divine concept if you do not venerate a deity).
karmill is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
karmill

Old October 18th, 2010, 07:38 AM
In the APG, one of the options for the Aspect of the Beast feat allows a druid character of sufficient level who possesses the wild shape ability with low-light vision such as an elf to gain darkvision but HeroLabs shows this feat greyed out with a notation in red stating:

You already have low-light vision or darkvision - this ability would be redundant.

You can still select it but the feat shows up as red on the Feats tab.
karmill is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old October 18th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Hey,I am attempting to add a Alchemical Silver Sai to my monk, and I am being told that the character is not proficient in the weapon. Now that I am looking, ot has all the special monk weapons greyed out, saying that I am not proficient.

tatteredking is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 18th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snouffman View Post
I have some issues with the Dragon Disciple Prestige class and the Sorcerer with a draconic bloodline. As he levels up, my gnomish Sorcerer (draconic:red) 5/Dragon Disciple 10/Sorcerer (draconic: red) 5 should get:

a 90' fly speed at 15th level (it's 60 on the sheet all the way to 20)
more breath weapon attacks/day up to 4 at 20th (it maxes out at 2 on the sheet)
1d4 claws and bite because he is small-sized (on the sheet it has 1d6 for both and doesn't add the 1d6 fire damage either).

Also, under the Special Abilities column, it lists Natural Armor as +3 when the correct number is +7 at 20th level (it is correct in the AC portion of the sheet).
I've gotten the level merging problems fixed for the next update, along with the claws and bite sizing with the hero.

I've removed the natural ac from the specials tab - since it's already being calculated in the AC, it doesn't need to be displayed in the specials, too, especially since only the Dragon Disciple's AC bonus was being reported there, but not the Sorcerer's AC bonus.

Thanks for reporting these.
Mathias is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 18th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Issue: The Rogue Trapfinding(thingid.cRogTrapfn) applies its bonus to Disable Device skill even when it gets disabled from a class Archetype.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for posting this summary of that other thread.
Mathias is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 18th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
I don't have the Rise of the Rune Lords Adventure Paths (My GM Does but I'll see if I can get a copy.). But I have noticed in Hero Labs under Magic Items there is two different spellings of Sihidron (sp). I'm not 100% sure how to spell it myself lol. But thought I'd mention it. It has to do with the Ring and Amulet.

Also the Discriptions of the Rune Enhancements for Weapons seem to be a bit off.

Again I'll get a copy of these so I can give exact details.
I've fixed the spelling of the Sihedron Amulet. You'll need to be more specific about your other problem.
Mathias is offline   #60 Reply With Quote