Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old September 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Not sure if you guys are keeping track of the current Bugs, And I am sure there will be, due to this just coming out, but I don't see a Thread so I am starting one. As I find More I will add it to this thread.

Feat:

Weapon Finesse - You have it having a Prerequisite of a +1 Base attack Bonus, PFRPG no longer has this prerequisite for Weapon Finesse

This is still showing up.
Dragnmoon is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 10th, 2009, 01:10 PM
The weapon finesse prereq will be fixed in the next version. Sorry for missing the report the first time around.
Mathias is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM
I Noticed that Traits that are off limits are Available in Society Mode.

Traits that should be off limits when making a Society Character are:

Adopted, Focused Mind, Hedge Magician, Magical Knack, Natural-Born Leader, Rich Parents, and Sacred Touch
Dragnmoon is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
I Noticed that Traits that are off limits are Available in Society Mode.

Traits that should be off limits when making a Society Character are:

Adopted, Focused Mind, Hedge Magician, Magical Knack, Natural-Born Leader, Rich Parents, and Sacred Touch
Oops, I had missed the fact that there was a source on the list of additional resources that I had gotten into the Pathfinder files, and therefore needed to have its contents checked. They'll have the proper pre-reqs in the next update. Thanks.
Mathias is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Mindcloud

Old September 10th, 2009, 07:40 PM
The Adjustment "Skill points Total" does not work as either a temp or perm adjusment.

BTW Great work I love it!
Mindcloud is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
karmill

Old September 11th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Breastplates have a -4 ACP and making this masterwork reduces the ACP to -3. Adding the mithral quality to a breastplate already assumes that the armor is masterwork so the ACP for a mithral breastplate should still be -1 and not 0. See Mithral Full Plate of Speed as a test case for what happens when mithral is added to full plate.
karmill is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
jasharen

Send a message via Skype™ to jasharen

Old September 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM
15th level Monk
Should have a flurry of blows attach at 13/13/8/8/3/3.

The character has weapon finesse(dex 22), and weapon focus. Therefore should have a 20/20/15/15/10/10. (nvm just saw the not currently calculated)

Also the CMD is calculating at 38.

I believe it should be 10 base + 11 BAB + 6 dex + 0 Str. Or 27?
jasharen is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 12th, 2009, 09:03 AM
+ 3 + WIS, since the monk's AC bonus explicitly adds to CMD. Are there any other modifiers to AC? Most AC modifiers that aren't armor or shields apply to CMD. For example, that strikes me as a character who'd have the dodge feat for another +1, or a ring of protection.
Mathias is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
JimGroves

Old September 13th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Mathias,

Check Improved Sunder. The BAB prerequisite for the feat is currently set to +11. According to the book it should be +1. Probably a typo.
JimGroves is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old September 13th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Clerics get automatic weapon prof. in their God's favored weapon, and there doesn't seem to be a way to select this. I would imagine adding it as a Weapon Prof feat from the cleric tab and allowing the player to just select the weapon from the drop down would be sufficient.

This second one may not be a bug:
When I added the Rise of the Runelord Character Option, it doesn't enable the special weapons and equipment that are in the RotRL Player's Guide, does it?

One of my players has an Earthbreaker. I was hoping to be able to select one for him.
djc664 is offline   #40 Reply With Quote