Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

apoapostolov

Send a message via Skype™ to apoapostolov

Old March 2nd, 2016, 04:11 AM
Hello,

I am new to Hero Labs, purchased Pathfinder days ago, so bear with me if my question is a newbie one.

I am looking for a way to override the UI for Pathfinder Conditions on iPad to change from a text field for duration to a round counter (integer) since in this current format it is very bothersome to count conditions that expire in X turns.

A perfect UI would be two fields, one with value, one with list of time periods (round, minute, hour, day), and a global button to subtract 1 round/minute/hour/day from all conditions, auto-turning off those that hit 0 or less. But I doubt anything can go this far, at the moment. Or am I wrong?

Thanks in advance!
apoapostolov is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 2nd, 2016, 08:58 AM
There isn't really a way for users to override the program UI, unfortunately, but we'll take your suggestion into consideration.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
apoapostolov

Send a message via Skype™ to apoapostolov

Old March 4th, 2016, 02:37 AM
Please consider upgrading the Conditions tab of the Play sheet to a personal tactical console with automated turn off conditions that expire, simple ways to set time to each conditions and quick buttons to count down time (rounds/minutes/hours/days).

Thanks a lot!

In my opinion, iPad app is really good UI-wise and was the reason why I converted to paying user.
apoapostolov is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old March 4th, 2016, 09:44 AM
I agree. Were it not for the iPad app, I wouldn't be a Hero Lab user. I mean, it has an issue here or there, but the LW team has been very responsive to my bug reports and I hope (and expect!) that they will be as responsive to my UI suggestions (I've contributed about a dozen ideas for things to clean up, some very important items and some not-so-important items).
Azhrei is offline   #4 Reply With Quote