Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Philderbeast

Old August 13th, 2014, 02:19 PM
thanks for the info Ledier,

things like feet/Augmentation descriptions are not in the file that is currently being read, its something that I can add once I Build the dynamic sheets, but definatly something I will look at.

For the issue with Savage worlds could you create an issue and include a portfolio with more then 2 characters so i can test this (i don't use this game system myself)
Philderbeast is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
kirstar

Old August 17th, 2014, 02:38 AM
weird wont give me the option to install on anything but my galaxy 2.

whats the minimum reqs ?
kirstar is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old August 17th, 2014, 12:32 PM
android 4.0.3 is the minimum version i have targeted at this stage.
Philderbeast is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old August 20th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Like I need anymore ad allowing apps in my phone!

So I bought it.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the Support Delta!

As a progress update I am currently working on Version 1.1.0, this will contain the first dynamic character sheet view allowing pathfinder players to view there characters with some extra information (feet descriptions etc) and track health and consumables.

In order to give a working character sheet I am not planning to include buffs/conditions and other adjustments in this version however its still planned for a later version (no eta on this as I have not decided what order I'm going to be developing in after I have reached the next milestone. I may do buffs or a dynamic sheet for the other game systems.)
Philderbeast is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old September 24th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Just a quick update, this project is not dead yet, however due to work commitments, I have not yet finished the update for the dynamic sheet, Its still being worked on however its going slower then anticipated.

i wont set a date for its release but its defiantly still coming.
Philderbeast is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
ethernetguru

Old September 29th, 2014, 09:27 AM
purchased to support continued dev work!

thanks for this great app.
ethernetguru is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old October 7th, 2014, 02:34 AM
A quick update, I pushed a small update the other day fixing the app losing your place if you rotated the device so it will now stay on your selected character.

I am currently working on the screen layouts for the first screen of the dynamic character sheet, its slow work but hopefully ill have some progress shots to show soon. again this is being aimed at tablets however it should be usable on phones with out changes, if needed I will make changes to the screen layouts for phones after the first release based on feedback.
Philderbeast is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
MagicSN

Old October 7th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Any chance that this also could be uploaded to the Amazon Kindle Market? Kindle is a FULL Android Tablet, but cannot access Google Play (Android Apps have to be installed either through Amazon Market or by installing the APK manually).
MagicSN is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old October 7th, 2014, 11:34 AM
MagicSN, unfortunately there are no plans for this at this stage as I would need to do a lot of testing to make sure it works.

At the moment the app is reliant on the Google play services for parts of its functionality and I do not believe that this is available on the amazon devices, and rewriting the code to not use this is not something I am going to be doing at the moment as i still have a lot of other things to add to the app.

I will do some research as I get time to check this and if the google play services are available it may get released on that store however no promises.

have you looked at any of the guides on how to side load the play store? this would get around the issue of apps not being on the amazon appstore for you?
Philderbeast is offline   #60 Reply With Quote