Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

dballing

Old September 2nd, 2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah, they responded this morning, but sort of casually like "you're all set now, here's all the dates where you've changed your laptop", and I pushed back to the effect of "uh, no, my laptop hasn't changed, so can you help me understand what HL thought changed between 5/10 and 8/2 and 8/30, because the laptop remained the same every time. :-)

We'll see what they come back with.
dballing is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old September 2nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
i have multiple computers, macs and pcs. never had an issue except from back in the day when i was beta testing the mac version, and i had two licenses on the same computer (one from a windows bootcamp, and one from an actual mac os)

I agree that its confusing.

Quote:
EDIT: Prior to needing a "license code", I used the iPad app. But I don't think I ever assigned it a license code, and just to be sure, I deleted it from my iPad completely a couple weeks ago.
this wont reassign the license if you did install it on the ipad - i would check to see how many licenses you are using using the license tool from the website, and see if its correct on your Mac version. also submit a ticket.
mirtos is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dballing View Post
Yeah, they responded this morning, but sort of casually like "you're all set now, here's all the dates where you've changed your laptop", and I pushed back to the effect of "uh, no, my laptop hasn't changed, so can you help me understand what HL thought changed between 5/10 and 8/2 and 8/30, because the laptop remained the same every time. :-)

We'll see what they come back with.
Hey there dballing! I'm putting together a reply for you now. Sorry for the confusion. In your first email, it wasn't clear that you were using Hero Lab only one machine. Given what I'm seeing here, I can definitely understand why Nan assumed you were using two separate devices. Don't worry, I'll work with you to try to figure out what's going on.
liz is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
dballing

Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:46 PM
Woot. :-) Thanks!
dballing is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old September 3rd, 2014, 09:16 AM
+1 to why I use HeroLab

Great support!
Exmortis is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 3rd, 2014, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
+1 to why I use HeroLab

Great support!
Thanks Emortis. We actually only have one full-time support staff member (DaveN on the forums), so comments like this always brighten our day!
liz is offline   #16 Reply With Quote