Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Cicero

Old July 23rd, 2005, 01:43 PM
Hi Guys,

When creating a list for these armies the heroes and lords choices seem to be wrong, for the cult of Ulric list neither the grand master or the high priest appear as lord options, other options appear elsewhere in the list that are not allowed either.

Cheers

Cicero
Cicero is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old July 27th, 2005, 09:10 PM
im not sure what you mean by the 'high priest'... who is he? and which other options? the cult of ulric list has a 'templar grand master' unit just like it should...
robert is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Cicero

Old August 3rd, 2005, 08:23 AM
Hi,

I should have been more specific, i meant the list in the Storm of Chaos book (p38) a high priest of Ulric is a lord choice and costs 145 points. I'll make a list of other things i noticed. Thanks anyway for the response. I actualy downloaded the list off the GW website.

Cheers
Cicero is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Bigbill

Old September 2nd, 2005, 05:31 PM
Would like to know when the "Cult of Ulric Army" in AB3 will be the same as in AB2 with the Warrours of Ulric, Wolf-kin ect. I don't know how to conver files and dont want to learn. I purchased AB3 thinking if was like AB2 which is not for sale anymore.

Some one please help.
Bigbill is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
robert

Old October 5th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
Hi,

I should have been more specific, i meant the list in the Storm of Chaos book (p38) a high priest of Ulric is a lord choice and costs 145 points. I'll make a list of other things i noticed. Thanks anyway for the response. I actualy downloaded the list off the GW website.

Cheers
hi, i also have the list from the website and there is no "high priest", just a normal priest... can anyone tell me what the high priest is??
robert is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
robert

Old October 5th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbill
Would like to know when the "Cult of Ulric Army" in AB3 will be the same as in AB2 with the Warrours of Ulric, Wolf-kin ect. I don't know how to conver files and dont want to learn. I purchased AB3 thinking if was like AB2 which is not for sale anymore.

Some one please help.
hi, the rules for the "cult of ulric"" came from the emprie army book, is there a more uptodate version??
robert is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Kamarathin

Send a message via AIM to Kamarathin

Old October 9th, 2005, 10:20 AM
In Warhammer Chronicles 2004 there is. These folks are referring to the Middenland Army in the Storm of Chaos Campaign Book
Kamarathin is offline   #7 Reply With Quote