Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CptCoots

Old April 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM
I'm trying to author an eval script that will add feats to the hero based on the heroes fighter level.

var lev as number
lev=#levelcount[Fighter]

if (lev >= 5) then
~Somehow add a feat already created like Mobility say. Doesn't matter.
done
endif

I'm having no such luck and the perform this.assign business didn't really seem to lead anywhere to me.
Thanks!
CptCoots is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:07 AM
Think of other cases in Hero Lab where a class grants a feat at a certain level. Like the Endurance feat of a 3rd level ranger. How do they do it?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
CptCoots

Old May 10th, 2013, 03:58 AM
I should have responded earlier, but that is exactly what i did. doh! Silly mistake, but now I have a new interesting problem.
I've got a custom class that uses Favored Enemies (just like the ranger with all the seemingly appropriate class abilities etc..). The problem is the program will not let me select the actual enemies. The list is there, but selection is somehow not allowed.

Let me further stew the pot by saying that when I let the character take both Ranger levels and levels in this other class then I can add favored enemies, but when I remove the level of ranger they all vanish. What is this magical holding bucket of favored enemies that ranger has? BTW the only reason I'm doing this as a seperate class is because I can't seem to alter the source of spells in the class variant interface (i.e., from druid to say wizard).

Last edited by CptCoots; May 10th, 2013 at 04:51 AM.
CptCoots is offline   #3 Reply With Quote