Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gaffneyks

Old February 6th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Well darn.

That's it? Focus on Pathfinder as usual. Nothing for 5th edition. You initial release is Pathfinder and some images?

$5 for 10 images.........glad we waited thru all the delays for that!

Please tell us you are not going to focus on just one game system. Please tell us the initial release is more than that news release stated. I mean come on you have been talking about the content market for a long time, thru multiple Gen Cons and that's all the content you have for the Big release? And you totally ignore multiple game systems other than some overpriced images?

And why make the 5th edition people wait for the import/export if they weren't even going to have anything in the content market they could purchase?

All the delays for this and even the pathfinder fans who actually get content are going to be complaining because they have to purchase the PDF.

I am not really as excited about the Content Market as I was in August when it was just around the corner. Now I see that you don't have all that much Ready Made Content and not from some of the Big Names in the industry as stated on your website.

I am beginning to think that you might not even have WOTC on board and if I want to run a Forgotten Realms campaign i will have to enter it all myself or just give up on using Realm Works.
gaffneyks is offline   #1 Reply With Quote