View Single Post
bodrin

Old December 22nd, 2015, 10:13 AM
Hi,

As the title suggest I'm attempting to Modify / Append the Ice Storm spell description.

All at Render 10000

The #appenddesc macro here

Code:
~ Lets add to our modified Ice Storm spell information for reference

#appenddesc[spIceSto3], "Three times per  day, the wearer of the crown can call down a storm of razor sharp bone  shards. Similar to {i}ice storm{/i} with the following differences.

These  shards deal 5d6 points of slashing damage to all creatures in a  10-foot-radius burst and each creature bleeds on its turn for an  additional 1d6 points of damage (this bleed can be healed or stopped as  normal). 

Creatures in the area can attempt a DC 16 Reflex save to halve the damage and negate the bleed."]
throws an error message and the script below also throws an error message.

Code:
~ Lets add to our modified Ice Storm spell information for reference

perform state.thing[spIceSto3].amendthing[description,"Three times per day, the wearer of the crown can call down a storm of razor sharp bone shards. Similar to {i}ice storm{/i} with the following differences.

These shards deal 5d6 points of slashing damage to all creatures in a 10-foot-radius burst and each creature bleeds on its turn for an additional 1d6 points of damage (this bleed can be healed or stopped as normal). 

Creatures in the area can attempt a DC 16 Reflex save to halve the damage and negate the bleed."]
Any ideas on achieving this?

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote