View Single Post
daplunk

Old March 4th, 2019, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachanto65 View Post
I know you guys are always working in your free time to keep this community pack awesome and up to date but is there an estimated completion date for MToF? I am really looking forward to incorporating a lot of those monsters into my encounter building.
We need fresh volunteers. I'm focused on other projects for my personal games and don't have a need for anything new to be added to the Community Pack currently. If people need stuff then they should help out. It's at a stage where we have basically no active members. A few core people have put in a lot of hours to this and we have what we need from it. There will always be new content to add though so if people want that content then we need volunteers to step up and learn the tool.

The MToF monsters have had all of their frameworks complete. As in the monsters exist but they need to have special abilities added. It's not difficult work. We even documented the process.

https://github.com/Sklore/HL_DD_5e_Colab/wiki/Monster

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #674 Reply With Quote