View Single Post
daplunk

Old August 16th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
This kind of response is pointless and is getting old and tired.
Need a hug mate? We're here for conversation. Welcome to join it if you like. You and I both know LWD are only here on the surface so we may as well talk about our issues and explore the solutions we know are available vs hang on something getting changed...

Quote:
The encounter builder doesn't load the stat block by default into the creatures profile whenever you load them into HL from the encounter builder
So much this. It's a bugbear of mine also. When working on the monsters for the community pack I've often been tempted to tick that option by default for everything. It's not the 'official' way though so I've avoided doing that.

FYI. You technically could enable this for each monster just once by making of a copy of the *.user files. There REALLY needs to be a global check box that enables/disables it for all monsters at once though.

Personally I fix this myself using Realm Works. When I load the monsters into a HL Snippet I tick this option and it saves it for future use.

Quote:
Btw, we're LOVING Arkenforge, check it out if you haven't heard of it
They gave me a copy a while back actually. I don't use it though. I prefer CC3+ for my mapping and MapTools for my VTT. Watching it closely though as it continues to evolve. LOVE that they support animated symbols. Really brings something to the table.

Are you embedding these into Arkenforge using their new campaign notes feature?

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #8 Reply With Quote