View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 15th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark892 View Post
Sendric,

Thanks for this info. When you say you have made the change for the next release... is this an official HL release (new version) or an update to the sourced info, i.e. the shadowsoftware.net source? I do not know how to make changes in the editor... I'll look around the forums for info on how to make that change. Thank you!

Tim

EDIT: Just to check it out, I opened the editor, and opened the d20 package, found the Fire Genasi under the "Race" tab, and changed it to an NPC race (just a guess.. I wasn't quite sure exactly which one to pick, but NPC sounded like the best bet). I like the editor! Very intuitive...
Hi Tim,

I took over the lawfulg data set a little while ago (the same one you download from shadowsoftware.net), so when I say I made the change, I mean that the next time you update this set, the changes will appear. I have not yet made this an NPC race, but that may happen. However, that's something that will require looking into all races in the community set, so its no small task. That said, the sources for this race have been updated, so it won't appear unless you check the source in your configure window.

For more information on what changes to expect in the next release, check out the first item in this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757. This first item is always changing as its how I keep track of upcoming changes and what still needs to be done.

PS This community set is done by the community, and not LW, so there is nothing official about it.
Sendric is offline   #6 Reply With Quote