View Single Post
daplunk

Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
I dint think it was for us as all �� I think the communities ability to turn around the bulk import as fast as it did probably surprised Rob as much as it did us. I also think we are all going to need to be a bit patient with what comes next. Our Realms have been isolated and safe up until now. What comes next can't be predicted 100%. There's going to be alot more data and alot more chance of bugs as a result of all the change we are capable of making. It's going to be really interesting. But this is why the content market isn't here yet. Rob is doing his best to predict what happens next and is focussing on destroying every bug before that happens. He's focussed on the foundation which none of us really take into consideration with our wants and needs. But honestly, what we all need is what Rob and team are delivering. A rock solid foundation to build our imaginations upon.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #30 Reply With Quote