Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Bug Reports - Version 7.1 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=21979)

alientude October 9th, 2012 10:06 AM

The Dire Tiger is getting +8 to grapple rather than +4. I assume this is because it is getting raGrab added twice (once for the bite and once for the claws), giving it 2 separate +4s from grab.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Me (Post 89763)
Trait: Lessons of Chaldira
"follower of chaldira zuzaristan required"
there is no option for Chaldira Zuzaristan on the Dieties list.

You need to have the proper source enabled to see a god from it. Chaldira is in Gods and Magic. Then you can choose the trait legally, otherwise you'll have to ignore the error message or replace the default trait with one you make without the diety requirement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Me (Post 89763)
Summoner (Synthesist): Eidolon not levelling properly (level 10, still stuck at level 6 on eidolon. STR not going to claws. Claws are primary, not secondary, attacks.

Monk (Zen Archer) Flury of Blows not taking in to account Bows. (Flurry of Bows as it were)

Many other religious traits same problem as first topic.

Zen Archer is working, make sure you remove the temporary fix ShadowChemosh made to see the native HL fix. The Issue with the claws appears to be more than just not getting strength to hit or being secondary, I am working on figuring this out.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 89790)
Info for LW I did a bunch of testing and found that it's the Weapon Focus value of +1 that is not being included correctly. This happens with both Zen Archer Bows and a Normal monk's Unarmed Strikes.

Currently if people wish they can add my Adjustments addon as this will allow you adjust just the "Flurry" value by +1 until an official fix is out.

The last thing is that I am thinking you need some way to activate FoB to tell HL that when it calculates other feat values (ie Power Attack) that the monks BAB has increased. In example at level 4 a Monk using Flurry of Blows and Power Attack should receive a -2H and +4D as their BAB for all purposes is +4. Just something for the To-Do list. :)

Thanks for the pointer on it being weapon focus, that saved me some time.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaX (Post 89794)
Kitsune starting languages are wrong. (They are supposed to be Common and Sylvan, not the Senzar and Tien that is defaulted in the program)

I have no idea how to change this in the editor.

It depends on what book you take as correct, in ARG (the more recent) the Common and Sylvan is set, but in the Dragon Empires (the original) book it said the default was Tien and Senzar. I'll make the ARG the default, but add an ART to switch it to the old language set.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djc664 (Post 89801)
Clockworks in Bestiary 3 all do not have the Clockwork Subtype applied.

Can't reproduce this, all have the subtype according to my tests.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GymProFit (Post 90117)
Summoner (Synthesist archetype)

Extra Evolution Feat
- This is currently grayed out
- If selected, it does not increase the Fused Eidolon's Evolution Pool
- If selected, it generates the error message: Eidolon Required

Half-Elf Synthesist Favored Class bonus (+1/4 Evolution Pool)
- If selected (for any multiple of 4 times), this dos not increase the Fused Eidolon's Evolution Pool

I didn't think anything about either of those combinations, until one of my players showed me this post on the Paizo Blog where designer Sean K Reynolds points toward the line in the archetype description that reads: "In all other cases, this ability functions as the summoner's normal eidolon ability..."

Fixed, thanks

Aaron October 9th, 2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olwen (Post 90167)
The Cat Burglar's Boots that appear in Shards of Sin, the first volume of the Shattered Star Adventure Path, has a typo in its name (Cat Burgler's Boots) and I believe that it doesn't provide the +2 Acrobatics it should provide.

Darn, it seems my spelling failed me. I was almost sure it was one of those "Armor/Armour" things. Oh well, fixed.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TemporalVengeance (Post 90359)
The Multi-Armed trait states that it can only be taken by races with more than 20 Race points. However when I select the Monstrous Custom Race option (allowing for >20 Race points), it still grays/reds out the Multi-Armed trait. Am I doing something wrong/missing something, or is it a bug?

http://azrael.houseofbob.net/multi.jpg

Upon further examination, this problem seems to happen with anything marked that it's for Monstrous Races, as the Multi-Armed is.

Fixed in a previous release

Aaron October 9th, 2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talieth (Post 90365)
Half-Elf Summoner (Synthesist) lvl11 with 19 Charisma :
- I take Eldritch Heritage (Draconic)
- I take Improved Eldritch Heritage, but i can only choose the 9th level ability (Breath Weapon ), not the 3rd level ability (Dragon Resistances)

This was a titanic struggle, with great heroes and villains clashing beneath a blood-red sky, but at the end the bug lay, broken and despairing, at the feet of the heroes.

Aaron October 9th, 2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikmal (Post 90448)
Missing a "Coven" spell list for when Hags, witchfires and the like from a coven. When you put three hags in, they should form some sort of coven and another list of spells pop up and able to put in to use as a GM. Maybe some sort of clicky on the In play tab?

I'll make an adjustment for you, which you can add to a hero to see the options on the spell tab.