Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created Files 1.8 and later (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757)

Sendric May 7th, 2014 04:53 AM

Just to make sure people are aware, the Warmage and Beguiler classes are getting new and improved Advanced Learning class specials. Starting with the next release, there will no longer be a feat attached to this special. Instead, you will use the special to select your new spell and it will get added to your spell list as any other spell.

PS. I encourage anyone who is curious about the upcoming release and what it may feature to keep an eye on the very first post in this thread. I am updating it frequently.

TobyFox2002 May 7th, 2014 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoPif (Post 180467)
I've created a Draconic template I'd be happy to share. How would I go about that?

Do you mean "Draconic Creature" template? from races of the dragon?

Sendric May 7th, 2014 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 (Post 182672)
Do you mean "Draconic Creature" template? from races of the dragon?

That's correct. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sendric May 7th, 2014 11:18 AM

I have begun to add material from the Ghostwalk Campaign Setting. The file name will be "3.0 - Ghostwalk", but I will be including the 3.5 update stuff.

Sendric May 16th, 2014 10:53 AM

Just got a major update for the Forgotten Realms content from TobyFox2002. I'll be incorporating this over the coming week. This update has a lot of new stuff and bug fixes. It will all eventually be shown on the first post of this thread.

I should be receiving one more major contribution from someone, and I have a few things to wrap up of my own. There should be a new release coming soon. The current target is June 6th, but as always is subject to change.

Thanks Toby for all your hard work. Very glad to have some help with this.

Stormcrow May 26th, 2014 06:12 PM

If anyone is interested I recently add the Platinum Knight from the draconomicon. Be more than thrilled to share. Also if the following feats could be added that'd be wonderful; From Races of the Dragon: Dragon Breath, Dragon wing, Improved wings, Reinforced wings, and heavyweight wings.

Sendric May 27th, 2014 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormcrow (Post 184115)
If anyone is interested I recently add the Platinum Knight from the draconomicon. Be more than thrilled to share. Also if the following feats could be added that'd be wonderful; From Races of the Dragon: Dragon Breath, Dragon wing, Improved wings, Reinforced wings, and heavyweight wings.

Feel free to send your Platinum Knight to me (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com).

Sendric June 2nd, 2014 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 183356)
The current target is June 6th, but as always is subject to change.

Got some (sort of) unexpected stuff coming up in real life so there will be a delay. Its nothing serious, but my available time for working on this will be nonexistent this week after today. This, along with a few other delays, will push the release out closer to the end of the month. Sorry to anyone looking for this now.

Sendric June 2nd, 2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 182697)
I have begun to add material from the Ghostwalk Campaign Setting. The file name will be "3.0 - Ghostwalk", but I will be including the 3.5 update stuff.

In order to not delay the release into July, I will be including the feats from this source with descriptions only.

Sendric June 25th, 2014 06:06 AM

Due to the recent release of an updated d20 system, some of the fixes I put into the community set will be removed (such as a fix for the Assassin spell list). This may cause some errors in your portfolios. I recommend backing up all files before taking the new community release.