PDA

View Full Version : Output Hero Statblock Feature Missing Stats

Realm Worker
May 28th, 2016, 05:35 AM
When I click the output hero statblock feature in the 5e game system the hero stat block seems to be missing gear and spells.

I've used this feature with the 3.5 SRD and pathfinder, these fields seem to be in the statblock in these game systems.

Can they be added to 5e or am I missing a feature some where to enable this?

GLBIV
October 26th, 2016, 01:33 PM
I'm having the same issue. I still tell my games on paper, so I use hero lab for prep and print stat blocks for my games. Is there some option I'm just missing? How can I get spells and equipment to show on the stat block output?

AEIOU
October 28th, 2016, 08:01 AM
Spells need to be included in stat blocks. Without spell information, wizards are just fighters with daggers and man-dresses...errr...robes.

ShadowChemosh
October 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54821) is a sticky thread at top of Forum where you request official support for issues. A bug is ANYTHING you think is not working correctly. Weather you know for a fact or are just wondering if it is wrong. Report it using the above links to get an official response from Lone Wolf. :)

wurzel
October 30th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Spells need to be included in stat blocks. Without spell information, wizards are just fighters with daggers and man-dresses...errr...robes.
Obviouly you forget that there are female wizards as well... as most men tend to;)
Anyway, I reported that bug a few months ago and they promised to include that in the next release... Somehow that seems to be a rather difficult problem:confused:

AEIOU
October 30th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Riiiiight. Next you'll try to convince me there are female dwarves.

Besides, woman-dresses are perfectly practical and reasonable as women know how to use buttons and zippers rather than crude lengths of cord.

Good to know that this is on the to-do list. Thank!

anorak
March 3rd, 2017, 09:09 AM
Sorry for the Thread Resurrection but has this been put in the queue to be resolved? :)

hunter1828
March 28th, 2017, 05:19 PM
I, too, would love to have this fixed. It's annoying to have to go back and add spells and items into a statblock manually.

ColinBuckler
October 22nd, 2017, 02:15 PM
I cannot believe this is still out standing since May 2016.

Any idea for this to be included as I need the data including for an ongoing project.

daplunk
October 22nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
I don't think the Devs frequent the forums. Best way to get their attention is via General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54821).

Thanks though, i had no idea this feature existed :)

ColinBuckler
October 23rd, 2017, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the link - ticket raised for this misisng functionality.

I would suggest anybody who finds this functionality missing an issue to also raise support calls at http://www.wolflair.com/redirect/bugreport.php?project=5e

The more calls raised the more likely it is to be fixed, especially as this has been identified as an issue since May 2016.

Madcap13
October 28th, 2017, 11:10 AM
I have added a bug report.

Madcap13
October 30th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Incidentally, the same thing is going on with Warlock Eldritch Invocations.

Madcap13
November 13th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I have added a bug report.

ROFL!!! They just replied 11 hours ago. Three weeks after i reported the bug.

Supposedly, they have added it into a database to fix in a future update. So take that however you want.

I'll be happy when they fix this, though.

Cid
December 11th, 2017, 02:34 AM
Just to add: I get the same result with a Paladin's Channel Divinity.

Anthony.Pacheco
June 28th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Still a problem after all this time :(

Aldaron
August 26th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Still happening. Reported it as a bug about a week ago, and just realised this issue dates back about two years...!