PDA

View Full Version : Handing over the torch

Cosworth
November 6th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Hi,

I'm the current maintainer of the LotR & WotR datafiles. Due to lack of time and interest I can no longer perform my "duties".

If someone feels up to the task, I suggest you get in touch with Lone Wolf.

jlong05
February 21st, 2011, 07:24 PM
Hi,

I'm the current maintainer of the LotR & WotR datafiles. Due to lack of time and interest I can no longer perform my "duties".

If someone feels up to the task, I suggest you get in touch with Lone Wolf.

I will contact Colen and see about getting access to make updates for the LotR SBG files. Unfortunatly, I do not play the WotR, so hopefully someone else can jump on those updates. Thanks for everything you did during your tenure on the files.

Lancelink
April 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I am new to Army Builder, but would like to extend an offer to help keep WotR files updated. If anyone is currently working on the files please let me know where you are at so I don't duplicate your efforts. Thanks!

jlong05
May 2nd, 2011, 08:10 AM
I am new to Army Builder, but would like to extend an offer to help keep WotR files updated. If anyone is currently working on the files please let me know where you are at so I don't duplicate your efforts. Thanks!

I do not believe anyone is working on WotR. I know I am only supporting the SBG files myself as I don't play WotR. I woudl recommend sending a PM to Colen to see about getting those switched over to you.

Nocture
May 4th, 2011, 03:56 AM
How difficult is it to get involve with such a task ? I'm interested to help on this (since WoTR doesn't have so many updates and releases).