• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

    If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

    - The Lone Wolf Development Team

HLO Not loading

Spooky_Dave

New member
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to Herolab Online? I haven't been able to log in at all this afternoon, getting connection_reset errors.

Support says everything is running fine, but herolab.online is the only site I can't get to load at all this afternoon.
 

Attachments

  • conn reset.png
    conn reset.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
FINALLY seems to be resolved. I tell you, I think this experience just scared off some potential customers of yours at this session.
 
Back
Top