Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old February 11th, 2011, 02:00 AM
I have ALL of the add-ons so far and can't find where to get the molds, Shriekers and oozes from, for use in the Hero Labs Tactical Console?

I did do a search in the forums for Mold, Brown mold, Ooze and such and found nothing pertaining as to where to find them at?

I know where they are located in the Core Rules book... but are they not in the Hero Labs Software too??
-jon

Last edited by Nikmal; February 11th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old February 11th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Anyone????!!???
Nikmal is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old February 11th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Are you talking about things like green slime? Those are more like traps, forest fires, etc and not creatures so I do not believe they are in Hero Lab. I will do a search later and see if I can find anything.
Thazar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
chava

Old February 11th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I think I know where your problem is. In order to have a monster show up in the tactical console, you need to have created that monster as a 'hero' in the portfolio.

On the background tab, there is a option for selecting race - which has a handy dandy search function - typing ooze in there pulls up a bunch of ooze-y monsters.
chava is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old February 11th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I checked and these are not creatures they are natural hazards like a trap. They could be loaded into Hero Lab like a poison or something if you wanted to but they are not monsters in Pathfinder. They are an encounter and are awarded XP just like a trap, cave-in, or forest fire.
Thazar is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old February 12th, 2011, 07:05 PM
There are some oozes when you go to slect the race option, which specific one were oyu looking for?

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old February 13th, 2011, 05:02 AM
I was actually looking for the brown mold and yes you are correct that they are hazards like a trap and not a creature per se. I was thinking that they needed an initiative though for some reason. I think back in 2E that was the case... not now

But yea the Oozes I did note were in the race catagory... but not really in the creature stock portfolio though?
Nikmal is offline   #7 Reply With Quote