Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

RxGus

Old January 15th, 2021, 05:00 PM
A couple of thoughts:

I would prefer to not have a "two click" system to turn on active special abilities. Things like rage would work perfectly well as a check box. Right now, you have to click active, click another box and then close the window again. Same would go for arcane strike or others- each turn on/off is at least 3 clicks when it could be one.

I would also be curious to hear the reasoning behind a GM not being able to modify a PC character. It would be nice if I could set condition on the player myself (grappled, prone, etc) vs having to look and double check that they put it on (or picked the right one, etc).

I would also echo the questions about "When is it going to happen" for the group inventory, as well as spell adjustments. It will save our group a whole lot of time if the bard can just apply haste to everyone, instead of each person having to add it themselves.
RxGus is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old January 21st, 2021, 06:22 AM
A place to enter tactics for NPCs, unless i'm just not seeing it.
jjashley is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
drober76

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:14 AM
Dark mode. It’s been available in most modern browsers and operating systems for 2-3 years now. Would be great it my eyes didn’t get burned out when changing tabs to HeroLab during night time character design.
drober76 is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
drober76

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:16 AM
Double post due to database error
drober76 is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
willwrk4internet

Old January 24th, 2021, 03:07 PM
I thought I had figured out how to add XP to all characters in the campaign theater at one time, but now I can't find that functionality. Does this feature exist in the campaign theater?
willwrk4internet is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Yerdiss

Old March 12th, 2021, 12:25 PM
I'd love to see full-text searches in HLO. That searches are "name only" is the primary reason for me to continue to make my characters in HLC.

When searching the forums about information, I read that a full-text search was being worked on end 2019. There was a rough estimate that this could be available early 2020. Its a year past the original estimate, which is fine since plans may change. I do think, however, that any information I found is no longer accurate

It would be great if we could get a bit of an update. Is the full-text search still on the HLO roadmap? If so, is it possible to give some sort of prognosis? Like, does it have a short-term priority perhaps?
Yerdiss is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
Thrawn82

Old March 19th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Still would like to see a generic namable affliction in PF2
Thrawn82 is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Nyarlathotep

Old March 24th, 2021, 01:35 PM
With the ease of retraining in PF2 it would be really nice to have a record / log of what level various feats were taken at (same for skill increases on new skills).
Nyarlathotep is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old March 25th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drober76 View Post
Dark mode. It’s been available in most modern browsers and operating systems for 2-3 years now. Would be great it my eyes didn’t get burned out when changing tabs to HeroLab during night time character design.
The theme swapping they added recently covers some of this. It's not a 'true' dark mode in the sense of inverting/swapping colors while keeping the same theme, but you can do the gear icon -> Settings -> Skin & Theme and pick Shadow or Amethyst to swap any game system to a darker look.
Roadie is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
Nightbringer

Old June 2nd, 2021, 02:46 PM
A few things I would like to see:

Full text searches for items/feats/etc. I often find myself opening up classic just to search.

A toggle for Spell Combat (-2 attack penalty)

Implementation of Monstrous Physique/Elemental Body/Polymorph spells in general. Using adjustments is very cumbersome.

Size as an available modifier type.
Nightbringer is offline   #100 Reply With Quote