Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

mattmcd31

Send a message via Yahoo to mattmcd31

Old January 16th, 2006, 05:03 AM
I just noticed with the latest rev of AB and the Dat file that this happens. I have it set for Bretonnians Errantry War list rules. When I select a Villein my cost for Skirmishing and Light armor goes down by one in the Options window. Also the Villein is listed as 13 Points but it is really 5 points. But this seems to be correct in the overall unit total if you check it by hand.

i.e. if I have 18 Bowmen with Light armor and Skirmishing I should be charged 18 points for Light Armor and 18 points for Skirmishing, but when I select the a Villein it goes down to 17 points for Light Armor and 17 points for Skirmishing, but I still have 18 models in the group?
mattmcd31 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mattmcd31

Send a message via Yahoo to mattmcd31

Old January 16th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Upon further testing I have narrowed this down to an issue with the base displayed cost, not calculated, of the Villein. The issue of the Light Armor and Skirmishing going down has to do with only the Villein including these upgrades in his cost, which isn't the case for the SB or Musician. This problem seems to happen in either the Bretonnian or Erranty War lists.
mattmcd31 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old January 24th, 2006, 06:23 PM
the light armor cost goes down because there are only 9 models in the unit after you add the villein, if you look at the villein he also has light armor for 1 point. this doesnt happen for the standard bearer /musician because they dont add new models like the villein does.

so this is by design :~)
robert is offline   #3 Reply With Quote