Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Mordheim

Notices

arcticnerd

Old January 24th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Hey all,

So I am not sure if anyone is still working on this but after looking over the Beastmen Raiders roster and comparing it to my own copy of the Flames of War source material I have noticed a few glaring issues.

The cost of both the Minotaur and Chaos hound are wrong. The Minotaur should be 200 not 250 and the hound should be 15 not 60.

Also the movement speed of the hound should be 7 not 6.

I tried to find errata or updates that would account for these problems but as far as I can tell they are just wrong.

If I missed something please let me know.

Thanks!
arcticnerd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DaveN
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 25th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Those values look like they are from the Town Cryer #7 Beastmen list so they were official at some point.

Not sure why that list was chosen over the Empire in Flames version of the list.

If the data file volunteer (or some other knowledgeable person) doesn't chime in you might be able to contact them directly from the supplemental downloads page:
http://www.wolflair.com/rightframe.p...ntal_downloads

If you do that, please reference this post so that any answer ends up in the forum for everyones benefit.

Thanks
DaveN is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
arcticnerd

Old January 27th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Well I started editing my copy of the Beastmen Warband to reflect the list in the Empire in Flames source book (sorry I got the name mixed up before). It's all pretty easy to do and so far I have just about everything corrected.

EDIT: I found the answer to my following question. That was a reading fail on my part.

However I am running into an issue with the source material. I can't seem to find a max stat lines for either the Centigor or the Minotaur. Also the stat line for Beastmen in the core rule book has their max speed capped at 4 where the Warband list has them all moving 5. This makes me wonder if the max stat line in the core rule book is the correct one to use for the Beastmen war band.

Last edited by arcticnerd; January 27th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.
arcticnerd is offline   #3 Reply With Quote