Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
DarkKnight27
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 24

Old August 4th, 2021, 12:10 PM
When will this AP be added into Herolab Online?

It's been out for months now and still isn't available, not even the player options stuff have been added yet.

Are there any updates coming to the Starfinder part of Herolab online or has this been discontinued and no one bothered to tell the players?
DarkKnight27 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
MurderHobo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 4

Old December 1st, 2021, 10:25 AM
Given that Attack of the Swarm still isn't around... my guess would be never.
MurderHobo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 43

Old December 1st, 2021, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight27 View Post
When will this AP be added into Herolab Online?

It's been out for months now and still isn't available, not even the player options stuff have been added yet.

Are there any updates coming to the Starfinder part of Herolab online or has this been discontinued and no one bothered to tell the players?
HLO has only support the first 3 AP for Starfinder. After that there is no online evidence that HLO/Lonewolf has any intention of releasing anything further on that product line. They are also behind on starship construction and mechs as well.

Considering there is now free online content for character creation that includes all released product that can print to PDF and includes mechs and starship support the future of Starfinder support catching up here do not look good.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
DariusLeStrange
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 4

Old December 28th, 2021, 06:36 AM
Very disappointed that FFOD gear isn't available yet. Not sure where my money is going when there are free character builder services that are easily keeping up to date with AP releases?
DariusLeStrange is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 43

Old January 2nd, 2022, 06:32 PM
Yep my subscription runs out in Feb and I am only a Starfinder player I will be taking my business elsewhere. I just can't support paying for a service that just doesn't seem to support me.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Nessa87
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 1

Old July 19th, 2022, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Silverbolt View Post
Yep my subscription runs out in Feb and I am only a Starfinder player I will be taking my business elsewhere. I just can't support paying for a service that just doesn't seem to support me.
Can you name one of those other character creators....
Cause I want to try them, still feel the same about HLO
Nessa87 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 43

Old July 28th, 2022, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa87 View Post
Can you name one of those other character creators....
Cause I want to try them, still feel the same about HLO
I will send a private message via the forum here. They will delete it if I post it here.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.