Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works in Action

Notices

Nero Shade

Old November 13th, 2018, 01:25 PM
I'll be starting a Rise of the Runelords game and would like to use RW to help manage it. I put some time into the needed data entry but this is taking me far too long to do and recent changes have cut down my free time. Is there something I can do to cut down the time cost or is there someone here willing to help me find alternatives solutions?
Nero Shade is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Merion

Old November 13th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Well, it's kind of embarrassing, but my answer is exactly the same as over a year ago: https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58960
Merion is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nero Shade

Old November 13th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I contributed to the Kickstarter because of the promise of a Content Market, and stopped using Realm Works because of a lack of one. I hope one is released soon but hoping for it does nothing to help me use this program for any campaign. It's sad that there might not a solution to this issue, and I may just have to go back not using RW and find alternative programs or sites.
Nero Shade is offline   #3 Reply With Quote