Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

snoogadie

Old February 27th, 2023, 05:24 AM
Hello,

I'm just looking for some clarification regarding the Heal spell. The one action version heals for a d8 (or d10 in my case), and only the two action gains the +8 bonus. However, under the "use in play" heading, the spell is default listed as 1d10+8. I've attached a screenshot.

Just wondering if this is intended, an error, or something else?

Thanks!

edit: I don't think the image is being embedded properly, so here's the link to it.

snoogadie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2023, 06:45 AM
On the Play tab, find the Heal spell, and press its die roll button - the d6 - that'll pop up the form to roll how much healing you got. At the top of that form are a control to change the number of actions you're spending (it defaults to 2 actions, but you can set it to 1 or 3), and switch to dealing damage against undead, and show you the amount of positive damage it deals.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
snoogadie

Old February 28th, 2023, 05:54 AM
Right, ok. So, yes, it should just be a d8 or d10 for the single action. Confusion came as I roll physical dice and don't use the HLab interface for rolls.

Thanks for clearing that up ... I'll break the news to my GM

For the record (I'm not sure if it's supposed to) - changing the action from 1-3 via the control doesn't affect the default displaying of the 2-action. It remains as the 2-action version no matter what.

Thanks again for the quick reply!

Last edited by snoogadie; February 28th, 2023 at 05:57 AM.
snoogadie is offline   #3 Reply With Quote