Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Hykim

Old October 21st, 2021, 10:37 AM
So this isn't a bug, but something I'd like to see on the Play screen for Inventors. Inventors gain an Unstable Action, and after using it they probably have to reset their gizmos which takes 10 minutes. I'd like to track a way if an Inventor (or anyone else with available Unstable Actions) currently has their Unstable Action available or if they need to reset their gizmos.

If there is something already available to do this, or if there is a better way to submit a feature request, please let me know.
Hykim is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old October 21st, 2021, 11:48 AM
I'd submit a feature request just like a bug report. It goes into their system and lets them track it. If there is already a way to do whatever it is you'd like to do, they can respond to the report to let you know.

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Hykim

Old October 21st, 2021, 01:55 PM
Submitted as a Bug Report. Thanks
Hykim is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2021, 12:23 AM
Yeah, shooting us a feature request as a report is good. Off the cuff it might be something we can do by adding some sort of helper ability that's an "I have used an unstable action" activation which makes your gizmos show as disabled since they need rewound. Something that we'll certainly have to figure out the best way to address, but seems doable as a future improvement.
Daniel V is offline   #4 Reply With Quote