Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aaron

Old November 9th, 2018, 04:02 PM
What wonders await beyond mortal sight? If you're just getting your feet wet outside the Prime Material, skip from a berk to a cutter with the secrets held in Planar Adventures, now available as a stand-alone package! Not to say you need to venture that far to find the exotic! From Psychic Orks to a united state of merfolk and sahuagin, find new tools for your wierd and wonderful adventurer in Heroes of the Finge, the first book in Player Companion #33! Finally, the drums of war sound throughout Taldor, and echo within the City in the Lion's Eye, chapter 4 of the War for the Crown!

Planar Adventurers
Player Companion #33 (with Heroes from the Fringe!)
War for the Crown Encounter Library

New Releases
  • Planar Adventures is now available as a new package!
  • Heroes from the Fringe is now available as the first book in our Player's Companion #33 package!
  • City in the Lion's Eye, Chapter 4 of the War for the Crown AP is now available in our latest Encounter Library!

Enhancements & Changes
  • The Power of Faith class ability adjustment (from Warrior of Light, in the APG) has been donated by one of our users, David Birchbauer. Thank you very much for your contribution!
  • Monsters and NPCs from Lost Kingdoms have been added to the Encounter Builder.
  • Monsters and NPCs from Magnimar, City of Monuments have been added to the Encounter Builder.
  • Wraith spawn can now be created by adding an alternate racial trait to wraiths, and a wraith spawn has been added to the encounter builder.
  • The swarm summoned by the Mad Monkeys spell was added to the Summoner's Sidekick Encounter Library.
  • The additional summon monster options available to the Summoner's Shadow Caller archetype have been added to the Summoner's Sidekick Encounter Library.
  • The effects of several traits have been added to the summoned monster enhancements available in the Summoner's Sidekick: Dep Guardian, Demonbane Summoner, Diabolical Dabbler, Natural-Born Leader, Outsider Ties, and Rage of Storms.
  • The effects of the Fire Music feat has been added to the summoned monster enhancements available in the Summoner's Sidekick.
  • The effects of the Mighty Summons Heirophant Path Ability has been added to the summoned monster enhancements available in the Summoner's Sidekick.

Bug fixes
  • Many abilities from Legacy of the First World were not stopping their effects when either disabled, or if activated and then lowered below thier minimum level.
  • The Maiden's Shield ability of the Sanguine Angel PrC was not ignoring the Dex requirements of feats when the proper combination of equipment was equipped.
  • The Agile Maiden feat was not interacting correctly with the Armor Training ability of low level fighters.
  • The Ectoplasm Master archetype was allowing Wizard Necromancy spells to the alchemist extract book, but once added they were falsely reporting an error that they were outside the spell list.
  • The Reclusive oracle curse was not applying SR at level 15 when added to any class other than Oracle (such as when allowed by an archetype)
  • The Eerily Centered feat was not noting its bonus type in the situational text applied to saves.
  • The Mischievous Talent of the Fey Prankster archetype was adding too large of a bonus to skills.
  • The Shadow Dweller of the Shadow Scion archetype was missing a portion of its description.
  • The Lashunta race was incorrectly making all knowledge skills cass skills.
  • Unchained classes where not having their names adjusted when an archetype was taken.
  • Magical Spider-silk Bodysuit armor was not correctly adjusting its Max Dex value based on if a character had Drow Weapon Proficiency.
  • The Deinonychus Weretouched Shifter was only receiving one foreclaw attack instaead of two.
Aaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BennettAnneB

Old November 9th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Just submitted a bug report: when I attempt to load my Pathfinder data files now, I receive the error that "Thing 'cKinOceCar' - Bootstrap thing 'cKinColdAd' does not exist." HL attempts to load in recovery mode, which fails, and I'm back to the game selection screen.
BennettAnneB is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 9th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Thank you for reporting this, I'm looking into it now.

Update (7:03PM PST): I've figured out a fix. I'm now running an automated test to make sure there aren't any more issues like this (we did run that test Thursday, but didn't run it again after some last-minute fixes on Friday), which could take around 20 minutes, and then I'll publish 14.13 with a fix.

Last edited by Mathias; November 9th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 9th, 2018, 06:35 PM
A new version (14.13) is now available, which should fix this issue.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote