Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RandomHeroLabUser

Old August 23rd, 2013, 01:43 PM
I was having this particular issue and came across this thread from 4 months ago.

Has this issue been resolved?

I have a PC in game who's taken Improved Eldritch Heritage, and unsure how to use Herolab to add the 2 extra spells known he currently gets to his list. I added the feat, selected the Arcane bloodline choice for the extra spells, and can't find where I go to add them to his Clerics list.

Would...
"In the meantime, please use spells known adjustments to compensate."
... act as a workaround, or would it not work since he's adding Wiz/Sorc spells?
RandomHeroLabUser is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Please clarify what you mean. The Improved Eldritch Heritage feat does not grant any spells, only the bloodline powers.
Mathias is online now   #22 Reply With Quote
Majuba

Old December 7th, 2013, 05:58 PM
It's described a bit earlier in the thread. Improved Eldritch Heritage (Arcane) can grant the "New Arcana" bloodline power:

"New Arcana (Ex): At 9th level, you can add any one spell from the sorcerer/wizard spell list to your list of spells known. This spell must be of a level that you are capable of casting. You can also add one additional spell at 13th level and 17th level."

However, since cleric's don't have a list of "spells known", nor would be capable of casting, I don't believe this actually adds spells for a cleric.
Majuba is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Maar10

Old May 17th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Hi,

In response to:
"In the meantime, please use spells known adjustments to compensate."
... act as a workaround, or would it not work since he's adding Wiz/Sorc spells?

It's not working for my Oracle (time mystery) with eldritch heritage (arcane) and improved eldritch heritage (new arcana, ex). I can only pick clerical/oracle spells (since that's the only level based access I have).
Maar10 is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
kwiqsilver

Old May 29th, 2016, 03:29 PM
It's been over three years now. Has there been any progress on this?
kwiqsilver is offline   #25 Reply With Quote