Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

cybear

Old February 25th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Now that we have Campaign theatre and subscriptions(thank you this is great!) I was wondering when we might see custom features. I have home-brewed a couple of class features and feats and would love to be able to track them with hero labs online.
cybear is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
cybear

Old February 26th, 2020, 08:52 AM
I realize now that this does exist. Oops
cybear is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 26th, 2020, 09:43 AM
currently you can create custom feats etc. using the Customize tab within a character, however the things you create there don't transfer to other characters. so if you want a custom ability to be available to all your characters, you have to re-create it separately within each character.

but, LW has said that they will eventually be adding the ability to make custom content that you create once and then make available to all characters. no specific timeline, but it's coming.
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old February 27th, 2020, 11:24 AM
I feel like a good stopgap would be some way to put permanent adjustments and added abilities as entries under custom feats/etc, and then copy the bundle of adjustments between characters. Being able to do that would cover a lot of use cases, since added abilities can be customized enough to emulate many other homebrew things.
Roadie is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Eguzki

Old May 16th, 2021, 03:10 PM
I am looking for the Customize tab but can't find it. I am playing starfinder. One of my characters wanted to play a custom class and I was looking for a way to add it to hero lab online.
Eguzki is offline   #5 Reply With Quote