Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warmachine & Hordes

Notices

Than0s

Old January 21st, 2012, 02:42 PM
Hi,

Looking at the forums, it doesn't seem that anything has been updated for Warmachine or Hordes in AB since July-ish last year. Is there any plans to get somebody new to take over the updating of these lines?

I have friends who play WM/H who would like to get AB, but I have to tell them not to bother at the moment as nothing is updated.

At the end of the day this is money that LWD is losing because of the lack of support shown to these systems.

Failing getting someone else to do the updates, is there some sort of tutorials about using ABCreator so I can update my own stuff?

Cheers,
Than0s is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Guchi

Old February 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM
The issue is with Warmachine and hordes and AB files is that simply put there are already free programs for working out lists for these systems.
In addition the system has never been exactly maths intensive with no model options apart from unit size and UA's so there is little incentive especially with some of the other programs and web applications having rules look up and collection trackers.
The lack of activity on this forum here is a good indication of this.
Guchi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ChanceSteel

Old March 30th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Bump! While I agree the game isn't math intensive I like the print outs from Army Builder. I'd just like to use the product to it's full potential for the games I do play.
ChanceSteel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
drzewieckisr

Old June 15th, 2012, 04:26 AM
any chance for getting any updates soon. I have found many mistakes that needs to be corrected. One of them is the you can't jack marshal a charactor jack at all, but you guys have it that you can. Also there are few charactors missing on the list like Sylys for example.
drzewieckisr is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
CountMercury

Old April 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM
I know the math is simple, I still want to be able to arrange lists on a computer, compare them, and print them. When will this get updated? If a community member needs to volunteer, what needs to be done?
CountMercury is offline   #5 Reply With Quote